Modification requests etc.

MonteK

It says in order to post in the mod requests section you most be an owner of this software. Is that correct? Reason for asking is am looking to switch, but I need a custom modification for a point system. How do I know if someone can make it on here or if there already is one?

I see the points for trophies etc, but I'm looking at something different. Closet place I could find was only made for Vbulletin which I'm looking at possibly moving away from.

What I don't understand is why non licensed people can't look at the add requests or post an add request. That can make a difference in buying the software. I mean I want to switch, but I know what I'm looking for isn't made for xenforo. It's made for VB, but I'm tired of it.

What I don't understand is why non licensed people can't look at the add requests or post an add request. That can make a difference in buying the software. I mean I want to switch, but I know what I'm looking for isn't made for xenforo. It's made for VB, but I'm tired of it.

I do believe that you can look into the forums even if you do not have a license. But you can not post, unless you purchase a license.

Just because many people don't have a valid XF licence but they have a XF forum and they must not have privileges to post here of course except in the pre-sales forum.

As @wang said, you CAN read there without a license

Screen-Shot-2015-12-19-at-11.49.22-AM.webp

The issue on not being able to POST in that area, is that it is only beneficial for license holders to submit requests for custom development work. Generally you can read in that area, and you should be able to send a conversation to any dev that you are interested in using.

Top Bottom