******* - Modern Statistics [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news for tabs in caching. Now problem solved and it works well. However, when click on reload button, threads/items to load up very slow. This add-on is pretty good but this slow load problem, generally happens in very large websites. I'm not sure the first thing that happens but caching would be useless if it did not significantly improve performance. As a matter of fact, there are some reasons behind it;

1- Add-on when getting the data, recalculating all threads
2- Add-on when getting the data, recalculating all unread threads
3- Add-on when getting the data, there is no highlighting of unread posts

I'm not so sure, maybe another problem or theory that just could be true in a large forums.

Suggestion;
Just combine all of JavaScript into one file. Probably you know JavaScript files can be easily combined. I mean, you could make all the JS one file. I think it is possible. So if you want, then here you go read Google suggest for combine JS files; https://developers.google.com/speed/docs/best-practices/rtt

Regards,

Yes, @Eaglebunker right!

I bought this script but it working very slow.
Script waiting too much time for get datas

I have about 6million post i think you should get datas faster.

Please fix it because i bought your plugin with 30$ and i deactivated your plugin. I cant use at this time!

@maxicep

We saw that you didn't purchase Modern Statistics from us. Why did you say you bought this ?

If you sure you purchased this script from us, please tell us your username at our site.

Regards,

@maxicep

We saw that you didn't purchase Modern Statistics from us. Why did you say you bought this ?

If you sure you purchased this script from us, please tell us your username at our site.

Regards,
*******, I m not liar of course. Also I bought a few addons from you!

My username on your site :
OZAN ATABEY

Check it then give support please about that.

******* updated ******* - Modern Statistics with a new update entry:

21/03/2014: Version 1.7.1

- Performance improvements for big board.
- Added enable/disable username markup option.
- Minor bugs fixes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, we bought modern stats along with branding free, however when I went to go download the latest patch it wants me to purchase it again?

@Volion
Please check your detailed subcription information again. We saw that
Username: Volion
Package: Modern Statistics <Standard>
Subcription date: Aug 21, 2013
Expired date: Feb 21, 2014

Regards

@Volion
Please check your detailed subcription information again. We saw that
Username: Volion
Package: Modern Statistics <Standard>
Subcription date: Aug 21, 2013
Expired date: Feb 21, 2014

Regards

It's looks like the packages have changed since we purchased the mod. We have 1 site, and branding free. Please PM me when you have time so we can sort this out proper. Thanks.

******* updated ******* - Modern Statistics with a new update entry:

26/03/2014: Version 1.7.2

- Fixed user's information on last replies tab.

Read the rest of this update entry...

*******, is it possible to add option so that you can define background colours for threads with no new posts since last visited, threads with new posts etc

After the latest upgrade, my sites statistics are not displaying. They were displaying prior to the update. Now just the tabs show. Any idea @*******

missing stats.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom