1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moderator tool - finding selected threads?

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by CyclingTribe, Nov 3, 2011.

1. CyclingTribe

CyclingTribe Well-Known Member

I selected a couple of threads for deletion and navigated away to check something but now can't remember which ones they were and can't seem to find a way of getting back to them or shortlisting them.

Clicking the "Selected threads: 5" link just brings up the modding action toolbar.

There are no apparent links within the modding pop-out tool, so how do I find the ticked/red coloured selected threads?

Shaun :D
  2. CyclingTribe

I'm almost tempted to post this as a bug because, try as I might, I can't seem to get back to the selected threads.

I also can't take any other action now because it will be applied to those "mystery" threads.
  3. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

There isn't a way to short list them currently. If you don't know what they are, you can always choose to deselect all threads.
    GeeksChat likes this.
  4. CyclingTribe

Thanks Mike - so simple - I just hadn't noticed the option down there at the botom of the actions list.

That's cleared them. (y)

<Wipes brow and stops flapping ... lol>