Implemented Moderator Permissions - Let Us Define Defaults!

jmurrayhead

Without seeing how XenForo handles this yet, I must ask to allow admins to set a default moderator permission set. One of the things I absolutely hated doing in vBulletin was adding new moderators to forums, because it was so repetitive. Please allow us to save default permissions so we can easily apply them to new moderators whenever we add them. It would still allow us to define custom permissions for each individual, but at the same time, pre-fill all our default selections. Just something to make life a bit easier :)

Upvote 5
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Do you mean something like moderator profiles or templates?
I agree that's a useful feature and something which my current forum software does, albeit not very well.

Do you mean something like moderator profiles or templates?
I agree that's a useful feature and something which my current forum software does, albeit not very well.

Yeah, I guess you could call it a template. My current software does not do it and it makes things a bit tedious.

Yes, this would be a great feature to add to XenForo. I just setup a few moderators on my test board and it is a bit tedious to select the permissions on a per user basis. Applying a moderator template which can be altered on a per moderator basis would make things a lot easier.

Top Bottom