Moderator Essentials German Translation [Deleted]

Luxus

Luxus submitted a new resource:

Moderator Essentials German Translation (version 1.0.4) - Full german translation of Moderator Essentials

View attachment 41289 This is a complete and backlink-free german translation of Syndol's Moderator Essentials add-on (v1.0.4). Both [Du] and [Sie] Versions are included in the zip file.

Note: If you use the existing german translation of xenforo, please note that I use among some other changes "Threads" instead of "Themen" and "Aktiviert" instead of "Genehmigt". Feel free to change them as you please....

Read more about this resource...

Danke! Ich hab das Addon zwar nicht, aber einige werden sich freuen. Gibt es vielleicht auch eine Übersetzung für die Conversation Essentials? Dann werden ich mir das Addon kaufen.

Thx! I dont have this Addon, but some Guys will be happy about this. Is there a Translation for the Conversation Essentials too? Then i will buy this Addon.

Danke! Ich hab das Addon zwar nicht, aber einige werden sich freuen. Gibt es vielleicht auch eine Übersetzung für die Conversation Essentials? Dann werden ich mir das Addon kaufen.

Yes, I plan to translate all of Syndol's Addons. More to come this weekend.

Top Bottom