XF 2.2 Moderator Can't Change Thread Prefix

We have a forum that has several prefixes: Pending Approval, Needs Work, and Accepted. However, it doesn't seem like the moderator of that specific forum can change the prefix. In fact, the prefixes don't even show up under Edit Thread. Is this something Xenforo can't do, or do I have something misconfigured?

Your moderator doesn't have the relevant permission(s) for that forum.

They will need the relevant thread and post forum moderator permissions, depending on what they are allowed to do.
In this case I believe it's the Manage (move, merge, etc.) any thread permission.

Your moderator doesn't have the relevant permission(s) for that forum.

They will need the relevant thread and post forum moderator permissions, depending on what they are allowed to do.
In this case I believe it's the Manage (move, merge, etc.) any thread permission.
The box is checked already, as are a few others. I've included a screenshot.

1672508924201.webp

Something else is involved then - that permission allows moderators to edit threads and set prefixes.

If the prefix isn't appearing when the edit link is checked, then most likely it's because the prefixes aren't available to the user group(s).

Something else is involved then - that permission allows moderators to edit threads and set prefixes.

If the prefix isn't appearing when the edit link is checked, then most likely it's because the prefixes aren't available to the user group(s).
That was the issue. Thank you for pointing me in the right direction.

Top Bottom