Moderator can edit posts but not admin's?

xffutureuser

Hello,
I, as an administrator of the forum, I want to allow a moderator to edit users posts, but not mine posts. Is there such an option in the settings?
Please let me know,
Thanks

If you don't own the forum you will need to ask the forum owner to add you to the forum users in their customer accounts section. Once they have done this, you will be able to post support questions in the correct forum as mentioned above.

If you are the owner of the forum you refer to and aren't licensed for the software, you will need to buy a license first in order to receive support.

I don't have a support question. I have a presale question.
Apologies, I misinterpreted your initial post due to its phrasing.

Whilst you can't prevent moderators from editing an admin's post, there is a post edit history built into XenForo. This means you can see if any of your posts have been edited and by whom, and you can then revert the post back to its original state.

Apologies, I misinterpreted your initial post due to its phrasing.

Whilst you can't prevent moderators from editing an admin's post, there is a post edit history built into XenForo. This means you can see if any of your posts have been edited and by whom, and you can then revert the post back to its original state.
That's a cool feature. I guess that could be good enough. Thanks for info. (y)

Top Bottom