XF 1.1 Moderator bar not there for admins?

DarkGizmo

Hey guys, just noticed this today my Moderator bar isn't visible for me. I'm an admin on my forums (obviously) yet I don't see the moderator bar? Under the admin usergroup I checked to allow ALL options but yet don't see the moderator bar as an administrator....how can this be fixed?

Is there a way to have it not show me as a moderator in XenStaff then? Basically, I want admins to only show under admins and not under the moderators bit as well....if that makes sense. :)

I had full moderator bar access as an admin before my forum was hacked and didn't show up twice on the xenstaff list.....

you can see here. My username shows under both areas. I only want it showing up as an Admin but with full mod/admin abilities....

Hey guys, just noticed this today my Moderator bar isn't visible for me. I'm an admin on my forums (obviously) yet I don't see the moderator bar? Under the admin usergroup I checked to allow ALL options but yet don't see the moderator bar as an administrator....how can this be fixed?

Login to your Admin Panel and your account. Under the Usergroup dropdown, if you see a link that says: make this user a moderator, then you are not a moderator. Click the link and on the page that loads click +Create New Moderator, type in your user name. This is what sets the is_moderator flag.

Got it Lawrence. :) How would I go about removing myself being listed as a 'moderator' from XenStaff though?

XenStaff only displays members of groups you select. If a member belongs to more than one group, they will show up more than once. Remove yourself from your moderator group, you do not need to belong to that group as an admin, just add yourself as a moderator the way I suggested above, and you will still have moderator rights (you will have the moderator bar too). :)

Top Bottom