Moderation Queue And Reported Items Admin Notification [Paid] [Deleted]

wang

wang submitted a new resource:

Moderation Queue Admin Email Notification - Send an automated email to super admins whenever there are items in the moderation queue.

About this add-on

This add-on is designed to send an automated email to super admins whenever there are items in the Moderation Queue that are awaiting approval. Automated emails are sent by a cron, which will run on noon each day. All super admins that are defined in the config.php file as such, will receive the notification emails.

The email will contain the title of the moderated item, the time when ot was posted and the name of the poster.

This can come in handy when you...

Read more about this resource...

About #$@!$#@! time someone did this!! Thanks @wang!

The only thing I really wanted to see was for this to happen in real-time instead of once daily by cron. Can it be configured to run hourly? That would tip me over the edge.

Ideally it would be nice if the e-mail list was configurable, but I'll take SA over nothing

About #$@!$#@! time someone did this!! Thanks @wang!

The only thing I really wanted to see was for this to happen in real-time instead of once daily by cron. Can it be configured to run hourly? That would tip me over the edge.

Ideally it would be nice if the e-mail list was configurable, but I'll take SA over nothing

Yes sir, the cron can be configured to run hourly. I edited the cron time on the add on. Now it will run hourly instead of daily.

Can you please tell me what part of the email list do you want to be configurable and in what way?

What I mean is, I would like to be able to enter in a list of e-mail addresses in ACP to which am e-mail will be sent upon a moderation event occurrence. Or maybe, you make it so that you can check user groups (admin , mod, etc) in addition to SAs.

What I mean is, I would like to be able to enter in a list of e-mail addresses in ACP to which am e-mail will be sent upon a moderation event occurrence. Or maybe, you make it so that you can check user groups (admin , mod, etc) in addition to SAs.

I see what you mean. For the moment the automated emails will be sent to the Super Admins only. But in the future I will look into expanding it to include other emails too.

Top Bottom