Hi
another addon request from vbulletin to xenforo
is very useful for administrator view who is best mod or not

Get Moderating Statistics on separate page with the following details included:
-Moderator listing with stats on moderating actions,
-Last moderation action info for each Moderator
-Total number of active Moderators, moderating actions
-Oldest/Latest moderating actions info
-Some standard info about Moderators (join date, post count, last activity)
- Only some permit group can see this info.

thank

Moderating stats would be useful to have, but its even more useful if all moderators can see their own stats in the forum sidebar. This way they see their own performance daily. Optimally it would show the stats of the top performing moderators as well, so that this drives their activity up.

It would really be awesome to combine moderator stats with a post checking system, so that we can really see how much moderators do.

I still need a clear overview of how active each staff member is. Does anyone have a solution?

Thats not quite it. I don't care much about posts, threads, likes. What I need to have displayed is:
  • how many moderator actions
  • what type of actions
  • in which part of the site and which forums
  • how many reports processed
  • how many reports have there been in the nodes of the moderator? For example: the moderator processed 2 out of 500 reports.
  • average report processing time.
  • how many warnings given
  • is activity up or down?
For example: has the staff member been moderating in the media gallery only or has the moderator been tending to all his forums? Does the moderator send out warnings or not?

Thats not quite it. I don't care much about posts, threads, likes. What I need to have displayed is:
  • what type of actions
  • how many reports have there been in the nodes of the moderator? For example: the moderator processed 2 out of 500 reports.
For example: has the staff member been moderating in the media gallery only or has the moderator been tending to all his forums? Does the moderator send out warnings or not?

Wanted to second this, the Staff Activity addon doesn't specify much other than Moderation count which doesn't imply what is logged.

• what type of actions
I've got some SQL queries that @Isil`Zha and myself have cobbled together for this sort of thing on SpaceBattles and Sufficient Velocity and I could stuff into an add-on and output stats for.

I'll ask @Isil`Zha for some feedback on this.

I've got some SQL queries that @Isil`Zha and myself have cobbled together for this sort of thing on SpaceBattles and Sufficient Velocity and I could stuff into an add-on and output stats for.

I'll ask @Isil`Zha for some feedback on this.

It would definitely be handy to have them in a place senior staff could have quick access to them. Preferably with the same (and more) options already built in, like defining the time period to look at. As it stands, when non-technical staff want a look, I need to jump into SQL, run my queries, and format it for the forums properly.

We've already got nearly all the reports suggested here, along with some additional (like how many non-report comments made by staff inside reports, reports made per day/per month, reports resolved per day/per month etc.) I find the most generally useful is just straight up reports handled within a time-frame (I typically look at the past 30 days.)

Example:

h7qr62l.png

They can't be used as-is, as nearly all my queries currently have to account for and filter out various generated reports and generated report comments for various Add-ons we're running, like @Xon's Report Improvements.

Top Bottom