Models.com

whitetrash

Way off topic, and I think it's a totally custom site, but has anyone seen software that runs like that site. I love what they have done with it.

Thx

Contact website owner and or 'Timothy Groves (brandspankingnew)', this person may had something to do with this site.

If you want to see a cool site checkout swtor.com
You need flash to see part of this site..... It just another (Clone) StarWars site.... It needs to stand out more, as it way to similar with the rest that you see now.

Contact website owner and or 'Timothy Groves (brandspankingnew)', this person may had something to do with this site.

You need flash to see part of this site..... It just another (Clone) StarWars site.... It needs to stand out more, as it way to similar with the rest that you see now.

Will do, thanks.

If it was an honest question regarding the site you are not affiliated with at all, fine. My bad - And apologies. (there, another post to increase my post count IN)

However, when I see a thread that has nothing to do with the topic of this web site that says: THIS WEB SITE - what you think .. All I see is "SPAM. GO TO IT"

Your post is no different to a spam bot that just reads meta data, checks with google for keywords that match this site, and post like you do for traffic.

Glad to get the impression now that it was a real question, and not one of those "hey, does vbseo.com load for you?" spam threads.

Well then, my bad for responding with a spark as well...to be honest, I wish I were affiliated with that site, I love the way it is implemented...and I own model.info and literally always had THAT EXACT idea for it, so I was really wondering if anyone knew what software they used or actually knew someone involved with it. It's all good, I don't have the energy for negativity, and you are super cool in my book. Cheers.

Isn't that the official site for the new game?

Top Bottom