Mod Suggestion forum?

gordy

Seeing as how many suggestions are shot down with

``Don't ad it as a core feature''
``This is better suited as a mod''
``This will ad too much bloat''

Can there be a Mod Suggestion Forum that these ideas, kicked aside, can be moved to ?

Many of these suggestions that are denied by the community (a seemingly growing trend) are indeed good for bolt-ons, but would it not warrant a collective location to store and index these denied requests? For modders at least?

Seeing as how many suggestions are shot down with

``Don't ad it as a core feature''
``This is better suited as a mod''
``This will ad too much bloat''

Can there be a Mod Suggestion Forum that these ideas, kicked aside, can be moved to ?

Many of these suggestions that are denied by the community (a seemingly growing trend) are indeed good for bolt-ons, but would it not warrant a collective location to store and index these denied requests? For modders at least?
Bolt-On's, sounds nice. Yeah, when there is more about the plugin system, im pretty sure they can make a forum for it.

I can't state this enough but I hope when such a forum is/if it's added that a more universal term is used to title it. For me, there's more to a product than just the coding aspects. Styling, designing (imagery) so without educing members to feel they are left out or feel whether they are posting in the correct place I think a more universal title is used.

Part of me thinks this is a good idea, the other part of me thinks a separate mod forum would be a magnet for people to post up desired modifications before they ever see the software.

Maybe wait for a bit longer? Maybe start editing the title of threads with [mod] for the moment?

?

Top Bottom