Mod Log Actions

• Thread starter Thread starter ragtek
  • Start date Start date
R

ragtek

Is there any reason, why you log only for this 3 actions: 'delete_hard', 'merge_target', 'undelete'

and not for "all" ??? (e.g. => soft delete, move,..)

I've tried to read it,..:D

If i move a thread from nodeId2 to nodeId4 it doesn't log it:(
Inside of inlinemod_thread::moveThreads it calls
XenForo_Model_Log::logModeratorAction('thread', $thread, 'move', array('from' => $forumTitle));

But action move isn#t inside the forceLogActions, so it's not called.
Bug? Do i need to add it via event listener?

PHP:
    protected $_forceLogActions = array(
        'delete_hard', 'edit', 'lock', 'merge_target', 'poll_edit', 'post_move_source', 'post_move_target',
        'stick', 'undelete', 'unlock', 'unstick'
    );

I assume you haven't read what that actually does in the code. :)

I ran into the same issue where I was expecting to see soft deletes in the moderator log... but after some poking I realized it's only logging soft deletes if it's not your OWN. It does log soft deletes if you are deleting content created by someone else.

Which seems kind of weird to be honest... it would be nice to be able to see when a user is deleting their own content.

I ran into the same issue where I was expecting to see soft deletes in the moderator log... but after some poking I realized it's only logging soft deletes if it's not your OWN. It does log soft deletes if you are deleting content created by someone else.

Which seems kind of weird to be honest... it would be nice to be able to see when a user is deleting their own content.
that's why i suggested to log everything (with all relevant infos) http://xenforo.com/community/threads/prefix-change-moderator-log.22383/#post-281282

Top Bottom