XF 1.1 Mobile Theme: How to removed all profile info after 'Share This Page':

CritiKiL

Check the pics. After a certain point in the profile for the 'mobile template only', I want to remove all info because it does not show properly when viewing from a mobile device. The info should stay 'in tact' for all other theme views, I just want it removed when viewing from a mobile device in which my forum automatically switches to the mobile view template:

IMG_3738.webp IMG_3739.webp IMG_3740.webp IMG_3741.webp IMG_3742.webp

Thanks.

However, when I did that, I'm not happy with how the area 'floats' to the left and right? I want to make it fill the screen so that there are tight borders? Actually, there is a background image that is wider than the area, so how do I force the area to stay at it's own width or remove that background border image? It appears that the ABOUT area is not making the text 'wrap' and could be why the page does not stay fixed. How do I fix this now? Almost home! lol

IMG_3745.webp IMG_3746.webp IMG_3747.webp IMG_3748.webp

Last edited:
Actually I still do not have it 'fixed' as it still 'slides around'. How can I make it fixed from side to side?

IMG_3749 (2).webp

I have everything how I want it, except how it slides around as shown in the image above:

IMG_3750.webp IMG_3751.webp IMG_3752.webp IMG_3753.webp IMG_3754.webp

You can use a media query and display:none or add the hiddenResponsiveNarrow class to the element(s).

This guide should help: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/responsive-design.2193/
This won't work because if used, it applies to not only mobile devices but desktop browsers as well. I'm looking for editing just for the mobile-view template to fix this, as my desktop is fine and shows different than the mobile template.

There is no concept of mobile or desktop in XenForo - there is just the responsive flag.

You will need another solution if you just want to target "mobile" devices.

Yes it is not available just to mobile devices BUT I have a particular style just for browser-vewing even though a person can 'choose' the mobile-view, it is being used only to auto-detect when someone views from a mobile device.

Well, once again - I've figured it out! In member_view.css template, I found this code and removed it:

HTML:
.profilePage .mast
{
    float: left;
    width: @profilePageSidebarWidth;
    padding-right: 10px;
    border-right: 1px solid @primaryLighterStill;
}

Top Bottom