Duplicate Mobile Style

masterchief

I would like to see a default mobile style provided with XenForo software, out of the box. IMHO, this should have already happened, we are way behind the gear on this one. ~peace

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
lots of people have been working on that... I will be very happy to see it listed as NEW feature during a future upgrade process.

I still maintain vBulletin Publishing Suite license, latest update includes default mobile style. XenForo will surely follow, although I would have preferred to have XenForo software offering default mobile style first. ~peace

A lot of people do not know to defrag their hard drive either... LOL

the style can provide bookmark function.
That's easier said than done. The bookmark function should have it's own icon so that it looks like a mobile app and be able to be shown on both iOS and Android smartphones.

dont know what you are worried about... a user likes your site and he/she will find it. a process of marketing dont you think... my site with mobile style recognizes when a mobile device visits and automatically switches to mobile style. an app does not contribute to either one of those issues, but rather just another widget for the user to learn, and with what limited resources available to mobile devices we should exploit the OS to its maximum rather than installing MORE external apps. IMHO

dont know what you are worried about... a user likes your site and he/she will find it. a process of marketing dont you think... my site with mobile style recognizes when a mobile device visits and automatically switches to mobile style. an app does not contribute to either one of those issues, but rather just another widget for the user to learn, and with what limited resources available to mobile devices we should exploit the OS to its maximum rather than installing MORE external apps. IMHO
Kinda hard to remember a name like the8thlegion.com That's why I need a mobile app. Countless times I've hovered over someone's shoulder watching them get confused on how to type something simple like the8thlegion So I know from real-life, offline results why mobile apps are needed. People can't spell man. Some don't even know how to bookmark.

my droidx maintains its own bookmarks, I have to erase a site if I do not want it stored, it is automatic.

you are using tapatalk for accessing with a mobile device... I do not like having to install another application in order to visit a website. a major turnoff for me.

my droidx maintains its own bookmarks, I have to erase a site if I do not want it stored, it is automatic.

you are using tapatalk for accessing with a mobile device... I do not like having to install another application in order to visit a website. a major turnoff for me.
I agree, that's why xenforo should release it's own app like vbulletin did.

I agree, that's why xenforo should release it's own app like vbulletin did.

the NEW vBulletin default mobile style does not use nor require an app for access... it switches automatically to mobile style whenever a mobile device signs on to the site ..

the app is needed to compensate for lack of suitable mobile style .. lets get the robust mobile style and then we are worry free all around

Top Bottom