1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.3 Mobile Sticky Ads?

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by OakleyForum, May 14, 2014.

1. OakleyForum

OakleyForum Active Member

2. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

How exactly is this different from the new responsive Adsense ads?

3. OakleyForum

Well they saw great results from having them stickied at the bottom of the browser while a user browses the site. I am asking if this is possible in xF? and if so How?

4. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

Should be.. but all I can tell you is the first time I visited a site that stuck that crap on the bottom all the time would be the last time I (personaly) would visit it.

5. Eagle

Eagle Well-Known Member

If you're not a premium the member of Google Adsense, you cannot use sticky ads in your forums. It's not permitted. If you try it, your ads can stop or ban from Google, Adsense team.

RoldanLT likes this.
  6. RoldanLT

RoldanLT Well-Known Member

Is there any article of google adsense about that?
    Can you link please?

7. OakleyForum

8. Eagle

Eagle Well-Known Member

Yes. Note that you have to understand that policy and don't forget to this CSS variables not permitted by Google Adsense Team;

Code:
    display: none;
    display: block;
    visibility: hidden;
    overflow: hidden;
    position: fixed;
    position: absolute;

It's just a reason for ban or stop Google Adsense in your forums. However, if you're a premium the member of Google, then you can use that more function for Google Adsense.