Mobile Development?

FYI, just installed tapatalk - with no problems, and the users reporting in the first day really like it. I would have done the Russ style, but i don't want the burden of dealing with redirects (when they access from mobile and want the regular style, etc.).

Problem solved - for now. It wasn't really a problem except that I did mention to my users that a mobile style was coming (1.2), so felt it would be good to give them something.

No complaints on the $2.99, and tapatalk goes on sale a couple times per year for .99

FYI, most of you probably already know this, but most companies are behind the curve with mobile. Here is the CEO of one small firm admitting this yesterday:

"Zuckerberg told the crowd that Facebook's biggest error was blowing two years not focused on mobile. In other words, the migration from the desktop to mobile snuck up on the company. Facebook was busy building a killer Web site when it should have been getting ahead of the curve in mobile."

FYI, most of you probably already know this, but most companies are behind the curve with mobile. Here is the CEO of one small firm admitting this yesterday:

"Zuckerberg told the crowd that Facebook's biggest error was blowing two years not focused on mobile. In other words, the migration from the desktop to mobile snuck up on the company. Facebook was busy building a killer Web site when it should have been getting ahead of the curve in mobile."
Thought it was the fact that they keep screwing up on security, and consumer trust?

I must admit that "blowing two years" is an interesting excuse for a CEO to come up with after his IPO was the most valuable one in history.

That takes some real "stones".

What is even more fantastic is that "the market" believes him when he says he is gonna fix it!

Top Bottom