Mobile ad blocking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dakota Storm

Does anyone know of a decent ad blocker for android?
I'm getting sick of being asked if a want a Russian bride :ROFLMAO:

socialteenz

Does anyone know of a decent ad blocker for android?
I'm getting sick of being asked if a want a Russian bride :ROFLMAO:
WUT? You don't wanna a Russian bride? seriously :p

If you're rooted, go for adaway. If you are not rooted, use ucweb browser and install the adblock extension, it does a pretty decent job.

DFI

Adblock Browser has been working great to me since last couple of months.

forexcheapvps

use "Adguard" apps. This is most reliable ads blocker for your phone. It filters different ads from your screen. It is very useful and i get good result from this. I used many adblocker apps. Most of them are useless. But this is quite helpful for blocking ads

Rudy

The VPN service I use blocks ads, but I don't always want to run my devices through a VPN, especially when I am at home. I used to root all of my Android devices but I am past that now--it's not worth the bother. Chrome supposedly is going to start blocking ads in the future, but I don't know if that carries over to the mobile version or not, and to what extent. Since I have so much synced in Chrome, changing to another browser isn't going to happen. Don't want that clutter on my phone either. I keep only what I need on each phone and tablet, and dump the rest. ;)

Someone who can block ads without needing root would get a ton of downloads. Sadly it's difficult to make happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.