[MMO] Old Thread Warning

[MMO] Old Thread Warning 2.3.0 Beta 1

No permission to download
Hi,
what date does the addon use ? The thread creation-date or the date of the last post ?

Thanks,
-Markus

I found an issue, on a thread older than 1 year, is still says 2 years older. Seems the addon is not doing right job.

That's no problem at all.
1623786748376.webp
Set the appropriate option to determine the date difference by simply removing the rounding

Thanks, I also want to set to non active old threads, I have old threads which are active but I wouldn't like the notification to be shown there.

Thanks, I also want to set to non active old threads, I have old threads which are active but I wouldn't like the notification to be shown there.
Surely if the criterion date is the last post, then it would not be current anyway???

I've been getting some errors related to the template from this addon since updating the MMO Core Library.

Code:
TypeError: Template public:motw_notice_warning error: Argument 1 passed to Carbon\CarbonImmutable::singularUnit() must be of the type string, null given, called in [pathremovedforsecurity]/src/addons/MMO/CoreLib/_vendor/nesbot/carbon/src/Carbon/Traits/Rounding.php on line 53 src/addons/MMO/CoreLib/_vendor/nesbot/carbon/src/Carbon/Traits/Date.php:2423

I see the requirements are PHP 7.1 so I have to ask, does this add-on work correctly with PHP 8.1?

Top Bottom