XF 1.2 Missing To addresses error

Robert F Schmitz

I just upgraded a test install on localhost to the latest beta and was alerted to review the server error logs.

The error indicated Missing To addresses

Code:
library\Zend\Mail\Transport\Sendmail.php:173
Is this due to my XAMPP install or something else?

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
Can you include the full backtrace (not just one line) and the date of the error?

Robert F Schmitz

Code:
Zend_Mail_Transport_Exception: Missing To addresses - library\Zend\Mail\Transport\Sendmail.php:173
Generated By: Unknown Account, Wednesday at 6:43 PM
Stack Trace
#0 C:\xampp\htdocs\xf12\library\Zend\Mail\Transport\Abstract.php(337): Zend_Mail_Transport_Sendmail->_prepareHeaders(Array)
#1 C:\xampp\htdocs\xf12\library\Zend\Mail.php(1194): Zend_Mail_Transport_Abstract->send(Object(Zend_Mail))
#2 C:\xampp\htdocs\xf12\library\XenForo\Model\MailQueue.php(58): Zend_Mail->send(Object(Zend_Mail_Transport_Sendmail))
#3 C:\xampp\htdocs\xf12\library\XenForo\Deferred\MailQueue.php(10): XenForo_Model_MailQueue->runMailQueue(9.9999940395355)
#4 C:\xampp\htdocs\xf12\library\XenForo\Model\Deferred.php(190): XenForo_Deferred_MailQueue->execute(Array, Array, 9.9999940395355, '')
#5 C:\xampp\htdocs\xf12\library\XenForo\Model\Deferred.php(313): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 9.9999940395355, '', false)
#6 C:\xampp\htdocs\xf12\library\XenForo\Model\Deferred.php(266): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#7 C:\xampp\htdocs\xf12\deferred.php(15): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#8 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(34) "http://localhost/xf12/deferred.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(4) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(43) "/xf12/index.php?members/crash-test-dummy.2/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}
@Mike, here you go. I noticed the day and time which was well after we left work last week. Not sure about that.

Last edited:

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
Unfortunately, it's hard to know the exact cause from that deferred mail (since we don't have the full contents), but I have noticed a situation where this could potentially happen and have prevented the error there.