1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Missing To addresses error

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by Robert F Schmitz, Jul 9, 2013.

1. Robert F Schmitz

Robert F Schmitz Well-Known Member

I just upgraded a test install on localhost to the latest beta and was alerted to review the server error logs.

The error indicated Missing To addresses

Code:
    library\Zend\Mail\Transport\Sendmail.php:173
    Is this due to my XAMPP install or something else?

2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Can you include the full backtrace (not just one line) and the date of the error?

3. Robert F Schmitz

Yes actually working on that, sorry intended to mention that. On another PC. Should be just another bit...

4. Robert F Schmitz

Code:

Zend_Mail_Transport_Exception: Missing To addresses - library\Zend\Mail\Transport\Sendmail.php:173
    Generated By: Unknown Account, Wednesday at 6:43 PM
    Stack Trace
    #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\xf12\library\Zend\Mail\Transport\Abstract.php(337): Zend_Mail_Transport_Sendmail->_prepareHeaders(Array)
    #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\xf12\library\Zend\Mail.php(1194): Zend_Mail_Transport_Abstract->send(Object(Zend_Mail))
    #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\xf12\library\XenForo\Model\MailQueue.php(58): Zend_Mail->send(Object(Zend_Mail_Transport_Sendmail))
    #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\xf12\library\XenForo\Deferred\MailQueue.php(10): XenForo_Model_MailQueue->runMailQueue(9.9999940395355)
    #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\xf12\library\XenForo\Model\Deferred.php(190): XenForo_Deferred_MailQueue->execute(Array, Array, 9.9999940395355, '')
    #5 C:\xampp\htdocs\xf12\library\XenForo\Model\Deferred.php(313): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 9.9999940395355, '', false)
    #6 C:\xampp\htdocs\xf12\library\XenForo\Model\Deferred.php(266): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
    #7 C:\xampp\htdocs\xf12\deferred.php(15): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
    #8 {main}
    Request State
    array(3) {
      ["url"] => string(34) "http://localhost/xf12/deferred.php"
      ["_GET"] => array(0) {
      }
      ["_POST"] => array(4) {
        ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(43) "/xf12/index.php?members/crash-test-dummy.2/"
        ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
        ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
        ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
      }
    }

@Mike, here you go. I noticed the day and time which was well after we left work last week. Not sure about that.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2013
  5. Mike

Unfortunately, it's hard to know the exact cause from that deferred mail (since we don't have the full contents), but I have noticed a situation where this could potentially happen and have prevented the error there.

6. Robert F Schmitz

@Mike, thanks for the update. Is this something that will impact anything or that I need to address?

7. Mike

Nope, just shouldn't happen with the next 1.2 release.

AlexT and Robert F Schmitz like this.