Missing picture inside an album after migration from vBulletin 3.8

imthebest

Hi,

Today I noticed that a picture from an album of a random member didn't imported. On my vBulletin installation I can access to album.php?albumid=9718&pictureid=23485 and see the picture (10 pictures inside the album).

However now in XenForo if I go to xengallery/albums/album_name.9718/ I see only 9 pictures. The missing picture ID is 23485 so if I go to xengallery/whatever.23485/ I get the following error message: "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."

Please note that after the migration the album in XenForo was reporting 10 items however only 9 were present so I ran the "Rebuild XenForo Media Gallery Album Media Count" and now it is reporting 9 items for the album (I was expecting to see the picture #10 to come back to life after running that rebuild tool).

This is rare because the album originally had 10 items inside. This is a single case I just noticed today but maybe it happened on other albums too, I don't know.

What SQL query can I run to see that happened on the XFMG database?

Thanks,
Super120

EDIT: yep I have checked permissions, album privacy and so.

This could happen for a number of reasons.

Broadly speaking, it could be an image that is corrupted (might be viewable, but maybe some error happened in trying to copy it), or it could be that the user existed in vBulletin but not in XF (if it can't be mapped to a user in XF it is skipped). Could be that the image didn't work properly in VB either.

Anyway, whatever the reason, it should be a rare occurrence and not worth worrying about. You may be able to save it from the vB albums and just upload it again.

Top Bottom