XF 1.1 Missing Notices

Hello all,

I upgraded a while back and am currently running Xenforo 1.1.2. I was really looking forward to using the Notices feature, but it doesn't seem to be in my installation. I attached a screen shot of my administration "Applications Tab." I feel like I must be missing something easy. Any suggestions?

Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• xenforo.gif
    xenforo.gif
    50.2 KB · Views: 6
First, it's not on the Applications Tab. It's on the Home tab.

Second, you would need to ensure that you have permission to access it, if you're not using the Super Admin account.

Users > Administrators > Your Account > Permissions

Select "Can Manage Notices".

Then it will appear on the "Home" Tab (not the Applications tab).

EDIT: Just noticed you're running 1.1.2. Did you at the very least apply the security patch that was released at the same time as 1.1.3? I highly recommend you doing that ASAP. It's very important.

Chris, thank you. I logged in as the super admin and there it was. I will adjust my permissions appropriately. I knew I would feel like an idiot once I got a response. :)

Also, thank you for pointing out 1.1.3. I just downloaded it and will get it applied.

Thank you again!

Chris, thank you. I logged in as the super admin and there it was. I will adjust my permissions appropriately. I knew I would feel like an idiot once I got a response. :)

Also, thank you for pointing out 1.1.3. I just downloaded it and will get it applied.

Thank you again!
Don't feel like an idiot :)

The only stupid question is the one that isn't asked :p Or something...

Top Bottom