XF 1.4 Missing IP Data?

Liam W

in memoriam 1998-2020
Since I upgraded one of my neglected sites to 1.4, all content made before the upgrade gives the error that no IP info is available for the content...

Any idea why this would occur?

Liam

XF 1.3 added support for IPv6 which involves some operations on the IP data. Maybe that is related.

In general I would say there was a problem with your upgrade. Did you upload the new files and run /install? Were there any problems or errors? Did you perform any major database operations in the process which could have resulted in data loss (e.g. backup / restore)?

XF 1.3 added support for IPv6 which involves some operations on the IP data. Maybe that is related.

In general I would say there was a problem with your upgrade. Did you upload the new files and run /install? Were there any problems or errors? Did you perform any major database operations in the process which could have resulted in data loss (e.g. backup / restore)?
I get the same "error" as Liam, but I suppose it's expected as at some point in the past I ran this query of yours to clean up the IP table

https://xenforo.com/community/threads/how-can-stored-ip-addresses-be-deleted.27471/#post-324697

I used the CLI updater, and the only issues were some add-on related glitches after the install.

It's nothing major, just slightly annoying...

Liam

Top Bottom