Missing Administrative Log-in area when upgraded to new Beta 4 version

WhiteTiger

Hi,

when I tried to log into the Administrative area of our Forum to email our members of an upcoming chat meeting, I noticed that on the main page when I used to log into was missing-- The ACP panel.

How do we go about finding that in our coding area and I am asking for the breadcrumb path in the ACP (administrative control panel) needed for you to have the rights to do this?

file://localhost/Users/lalyroth/Desktop/Screen%20shot%202011-10-28%20at%207.29.36%20PM.png

file://localhost/Users/lalyroth/Desktop/Screen%20shot%202011-10-28%20at%207.41.26%20PM.png

Here is a screenshot of what I am talking about. Need to copy and paste to new browser window to see them.

The first is what I used to see - the second is after we upgraded our software to newest version.

file://localhost/Users/lalyroth/Desktop/Screen%20shot%202011-10-28%20at%207.29.36%20PM.png

file://localhost/Users/lalyroth/Desktop/Screen%20shot%202011-10-28%20at%207.41.26%20PM.png

Here is a screenshot of what I am talking about. Need to copy and paste to new browser window to see them.

The first is what I used to see - the second is after we upgraded our software to newest version.

Hello WhiteTiger. The way you pasted these files we can't see.

It is a link directly from your computer. You have to upload them in some site of image uploads and them copy the link and paste in here.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us This is currently what I see on my screen

URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/40/screenshot20111028at729.png/]
screenshot20111028at729.png
[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us this is image of what I used to see on my screen
Thanks furmann on the link on how to do that...

Ok, then Brogan's instructions should help. the template mod i have is for 1.0 but doesn't work in 1.1 without a quick update to page_container.

Let us know what you did to fix the problem. That way others, in the same boat may also benefit from this issue in the future. Plus those that offered suggestions may just be curious as to what/where the problem was.

Top Bottom