Misalignment

AndreaMarucci

Just upgraded to 1.1 and noticed this

Screenshot 12-2455901 alle 18.33.31.webp

There's a little misalignment between the grey text and the blu one. How can I align them?

This is the relevant template and code with class names and whatnot:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Templates -> post

Code:
	<xen:set var="$messageAfterTemplate">

<div class="messageMeta">

<div class="privateControls">
				<xen:if is="{$post.canInlineMod}"><input type="checkbox" name="posts[]" value="{$post.post_id}" class="InlineModCheck item" data-target="#post-{$post.post_id}" title="{xen:phrase select_this_post_by_x, 'name={$post.username}'}" /></xen:if>
				<span class="item muted">
					<xen:username user="$post" class="author" />,
					<a href="{xen:link threads/post-permalink, $thread, 'post={$post}'}" title="{xen:phrase permalink}" class="datePermalink"><xen:datetime time="$post.post_date" /></a>
				</span>
				<xen:hook name="post_private_controls" params="{xen:array 'post={$post}'}">
				<xen:if is="{$post.canEdit}">
					<a href="{xen:link posts/edit, $post}" class="item control edit {xen:if $xenOptions.messageInlineEdit, OverlayTrigger}"
						data-href="{xen:link posts/edit-inline, $post}" data-overlayOptions="{&quot;fixed&quot;:false}"
						data-messageSelector="#post-{$post.post_id}"><span></span>{xen:phrase edit}</a>
					<xen:require js="js/xenforo/discussion.js" />
				</xen:if>
				<xen:if is="{$post.canDelete}"><a href="{xen:link posts/delete, $post}" class="item control delete OverlayTrigger"><span></span>{xen:phrase delete}</a></xen:if>
				<xen:if is="{$post.canCleanSpam}"><a href="{xen:link spam-cleaner, $post}" class="item control deleteSpam OverlayTrigger"><span></span>{xen:phrase spam}</a></xen:if>
				<xen:if is="{$canViewIps} AND {$post.ip_id}"><a href="{xen:link posts/ip, $post}" class="item control ip OverlayTrigger"><span></span>{xen:phrase ip}</a></xen:if>

<xen:if is="{$post.canWarn}">
					<a href="{xen:link members/warn, $post, 'content_type=post', 'content_id={$post.post_id}'}" class="item control warn"><span></span>{xen:phrase warn}</a>
				<xen:elseif is="{$post.warning_id} && {$canViewWarnings}" />
					<a href="{xen:link warnings, $post}" class="OverlayTrigger item control viewWarning"><span></span>{xen:phrase view_warning}</a>
				<xen:if is="{$post.canReport}">
					<a href="{xen:link posts/report, $post}" class="OverlayTrigger item control report" data-cacheOverlay="false"><span></span>{xen:phrase report}</a>

</xen:hook>
			</div>

<div class="publicControls">
				<a href="{xen:link threads/post-permalink, $thread, 'post={$post}'}" title="{xen:phrase permalink}" class="item muted postNumber hashPermalink OverlayTrigger" data-href="{xen:link posts/permalink, $post}">#{xen:calc '{$post.position} + 1'}</a>
				<xen:hook name="post_public_controls" params="{xen:array 'post={$post}'}">
				<xen:if is="{$post.canLike}">
					<a href="{xen:link posts/like, $post}" class="LikeLink item control {xen:if $post.like_date, unlike, like}" data-container="#likes-post-{$post.post_id}"><span></span><span class="LikeLabel">{xen:if $post.like_date, {xen:phrase unlike}, {xen:phrase like}}</span></a>
				<xen:if is="{$canReply}">
					<a href="{xen:link threads/reply, $thread, 'quote={$post.post_id}'}" data-postUrl="{xen:link posts/quote, $post}" class="ReplyQuote item control reply" title="{xen:phrase reply_quoting_this_message}"><span></span>{xen:phrase reply}</a>
				</xen:hook>
			</div>
		</div>
	</xen:set>

If the template or any of the relevant classes are customized then that may be the problem.

Otherwise please post a URL to the thread so I can debug your style.

Quite curious. I've checked your code and my template. In my template there is this code
Code:
<xen:include template="message">
    <xen:map from="$post" to="$message" />
    <xen:set var="$messageId">post-{$post.post_id}</xen:set>
    <xen:set var="$likesUrl">{xen:link posts/likes, $post}</xen:set>
    <xen:set var="$messageContentAfterTemplate"><xen:if is="{$post.attachments}"><xen:include template="attached_files" /></xen:if></xen:set>
before <xen:set var="$messageAfterTemplate"> at the very start of the template and </xen:include> at the very end of the template after </xen:set>

but I've reverted an checked all the outdated templates and now I don't have any warning for outdated templates...

Note that I've updated my installation using the "upgrade" package.

I can't see that control bar unless I am logged in, and registration is disabled on your forum. Can you create a test account for me? I need to see the problem on a web page so I can debug it.

Found it. Check this property:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Style Properties -> Message Elements -> Control

You have margins set here which are causing that misalignment.

Top Bottom