Minorin - Standard (non-WYSIWYG) editor toolbar

Minorin - Standard (non-WYSIWYG) editor toolbar 1.0.0

No permission to download
May be a little bug, when I load a page to create a new post and I click on the title area whereas the page isn't completely loaded, the Minorin Standard Editor will display with the WYSIWYG editor.

It's not showing up for me at all, not on my live forum or on my xamp local forum. Weird.

I installed it, and it didn't show up.

You realize it doesn't actually remove TinyMCE first, right?

Fd0H37.png

Once installed, click the AA thing over on the right. It will then appear.

To switch back, click on

UCIfgl.png

At the bottom.

Hi Darkimmortal,

I have found an issue with your code that causes the minorin toolbar to throw errors in loop when the 'editor' template is called by another addon. In my case, it is with the Waindigo Library addon, which pops up an editor overlay for editing article pages.

The following lines in minorin.js cause a rapidly growing number of Uncaught: TypeError: Object [object Object] has no method 'minorinSetup'.
PHP:
if($("#QuickReply > div:first > textarea").minorinSetup(true).length == 0)
    $("#ctrl_message").minorinSetup(true)
Eventually, the toolbar doesn't even show up.

There is no quick reply textarea on Waindigo Library article edition pages. I believe this happens because the jQuery selector does not return any element. Maybe you should modify your code and add a foolproof test for the selector output?

Hi Luke

Is it possible to replace the toolbar on WYSIWYG mode to this toolbar. Meaning I don't like the toolbar of TinyMCE and want to use this, but in WYSIWYG mode. Possible?

Hi Luke

Is it possible to replace the toolbar on WYSIWYG mode to this toolbar. Meaning I don't like the toolbar of TinyMCE and want to use this, but in WYSIWYG mode. Possible?

That's not possible, your best bet would be to try to restyle the tinymce toolbar using css, but it would be a massive undertaking

In my forum (1.1.4), old users still have the default editor. I would like to set Minorin to all without the need of them to manually change it.

Top Bottom