Resource icon

Mini Avatar with Tag 1.0.2

No permission to download
@Jeremy I just downloaded this and when I go to extract the .zip archive I get all kinds of errors saying "The following invalid folder name (or filename) was encountered in the archive. It won't open the archive, and won't extract anything.

I was able to drag & drop the folder I needed via the folder tree however.

On PC Win 7

Thx

I was able to install it just fine FYI, great addon!! Works perfectly in 1.5.0

I came here to find out why my avatar wasn't loading and then remembered I was using a Gravatar. Any idea when this will get worked in?

I just uninstalled this add-on, and now in my ACP I have this message up top. What do I do?

ss.webp

EDIT* fixed. Re-uploaded all the files again and re-installed, then had to do another uninstall and it seemed to fix it.

Last edited:
@Jeremy Having a weird issue that I was hoping you could help me with. I have an addon that causes all images to be shown as links when quoted. For some reason, since the upgrade to 1.5, whenever this addon is enabled and someone quotes a tag, it shows the physical link to the avatar in the quote. Like this:

3.webp

It was not like this before and I cannot for the life of me figure out why its doing it all of a sudden. Any thoughts for a fix?

If someone selects to quote, instead of hitting reply, that is expected as XF picks up the actual image tag in the HTML source for the post and converts it appropriately in the message.

If someone selects to quote, instead of hitting reply, that is expected as XF picks up the actual image tag in the HTML source for the post and converts it appropriately in the message.
I see that, but for some reason it was not like this before 1.5.

Basically, there's no way to get it to stop doing that?

@Jeremy How could I go about disabling this add on in Chat only? I would like to keep it in all other aspects of the forum, but in chat the avatar is not centered in line with the text and cuts off the next row of characters...

BOwn6wu.png

OR is there an easy fix for it at least?

Trying to get this into a round shape doesn't work for me, I've put both of these into Extra.css but no changes are made?

Code:
.inTextMiniMe img {
  border-radius: 50%;
}

Code:
.inTextMiniMe img {border-radius: 50% !important}

I've also put it into the kingk_tma.css but still no change made?

Code:
.inTextMiniMe img {
    @property "kingkTMAMiniAvatar";
    margin-right: 2px;
    margin-bottom: -8px;
    border-radius: 50%;
    width: 20px;
    height: 20px;
    @property "/kingkTMAMiniAvatar";
}

Anybody got any idea why it's not working?

Top Bottom