Resource icon

Mini Avatar with Tag 1.0.2

No permission to download
@Rambro Yes it is... I know it must be something I could change in the CSS because it shows properly on TAZ..

0hQ9GUV.png

But I am not good with any code. I did however get the round avatars to work with the code you used above...

Whoops, I actually thought it was you that got an answer at TAZ or else I'd have answered. :unsure:

Whoops, I actually thought it was you that got an answer at TAZ or else I'd have answered. :unsure:
I posted on TAZ about it... Got pointed in the right direction.. I'm new to coding, so they helped a lot! Just had to narrow down everything into the Chat css, otherwise it was effecting my miniMe's all over the site. The difference between a "#" and a "." is all it took.. LMAO

Hello @Jeremy,
Maybe you can help. First off all, great add-on..should be default in Xenforo core. : :)
Now, when we tag a member on a Profile Post (that includes the New Profile Post block in the sidebar)..it does not show the mini-avatar.... Also another issue is that to remove that @ tag, you suggested to uncheck "Keep @ character with user mentions" however if we do this, then the alert "user mentioned you in a post" won't be sent anymore...
It really seems like this add-on needs some work to be fully compatible with Xenforo 1.5.6
Any fix for this?

Possibly. The add-on assumes an avatar as the necessary user data is not available with a tag.

I never really came up with a good solution for this, but definitely just thought of one that would probably work. I'll try to write that soon.

Ok, thanks. I've uninstalled the add-on in the meantime but am still getting the errors, is there a way to stop them?

Top Bottom