Minecraft Username and Password Validation [Paid] [Deleted]

Hey guys,

For some reason I wasn't getting any emails for discussion posts. Something seems to be wonky with paypal sending the file at payment complete. For now, if there is something wrong please pm me as the emails there seem to work. I will be sending the file to all that haven't received. Sorry for the inconvenience.

K

Just saying, players may not want to give out that info or trust the site.

That's completely understandable, however I created a resource that does what it says it does. I know for a fact that it doesn't do anything malicious with the information provided by the consumers, however I cannot force that truth on anyone who has already made their mind up.

That's completely understandable, however I created a resource that does what it says it does. I know for a fact that it doesn't do anything malicious with the information provided by the consumers, however I cannot force that truth on anyone who has already made their mind up.
I'm not saying it does but the average player who is skeptical about the site and might not trust us no matter how much the owner tries to explain to him that it's safe.

Hello. This might be a stupid question. I have put the register.php file where it says, but I don't really knwo how to reload the registration page. Could anyone tell me how to? I have no that much experience with this stuff, so please explain detailed :)

Hello,

- What version of XF are you using?
- I assume you have put it in the correct spot
- When you mean reload, how do you mean? You may just have to flush your cache. You can achieve this by going to your browsers history tab (in Chrome, anyways) and then selecting 'flush cached images and files'.

I was using 1.3.4, but i see now that this one didden't support higher the 1.3. I'm so sorry for the spam and that will not happend aggain. Have a awesome day/night ;)

Just sent you a PM, the payment to file download link is not working and I can not access the addon which I paid for. Hope to here from you soon.

Top Bottom