• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Minecraft Style Request

I currently run a minecraft gaming community called Punch Trees. I would like to see if anyone first off would like to donate a style for minecraft. If it boils down to that I need to pay I will but money is tight trying to get this community going/off the ground.

I'm currently slowly working on a free Minecraft style. May take a bit since I've got a bad case of designer's block + a lot of stuff going on, but working on it ;)

I'm currently working on something based on my Flexile style. Depending on how it comes out I may sell it as a custom theme, offer it for general sale, or release it for free. :)

Alright, here's two concepts of what I have so far. Note: heavily WIP, various overly bright colors/unreadable font colors I simply haven't touched yet.

1.webp

2.webp

Trying to decide which header to use, the smaller or the larger one. And, as said, still doing A LOT of stuff to it. :p

Should have something better later on.

1470244756_584e5d1352[1].webp

... nah jk .. i'm full of luw!

Anyway, the header reminds me of BoulderDash :D

It's difficult to read the links in the nav because of the 'noise' in the header though ? (or it is because of the screenshots size, dunno)

View attachment 13705

... nah jk .. i'm full of luw!

Anyway, the header reminds me of BoulderDash :D

It's difficult to read the links in the nav because of the 'noise' in the header though ? (or it is because of the screenshots size, dunno)
Yeah. Got plans for that, but haven't implemented them yet. It'll be better in the next preview/final version ;)

What I got to in a few hours (obviously a work in progress):

View attachment 13700

Feedback is welcome. :)

This is pretty sweet, some clouds would look awesome up in the top.

Alright, here's two concepts of what I have so far. Note: heavily WIP, various overly bright colors/unreadable font colors I simply haven't touched yet.

View attachment 13703

View attachment 13704

Trying to decide which header to use, the smaller or the larger one. And, as said, still doing A LOT of stuff to it. :p

Should have something better later on.

This is pretty awesome too

Can't wait to see the finished products from you guys.

Minor update:
RMl1n.png

Clouds in the header are turning out to be more difficult than imagined. :p

Top Bottom