• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Minecraft Identity Service

James

The attached file will verify that the custom user field has a valid, paid, Minecraft user.

Download and extract the Minecraft.zip attached below.
Upload the Minecraft folder to your /library/ folder, creating /library/Minecraft/UserField.php

Create a custom user field as a single-line text box specifying whichever options you want at admin.php?user-fields.

The only requirement is that the PHP callback in the "Options for Text Fields" is set to Minecraft_UserField::verifyAccountName

You also need to create a new XenForo phrase named no_paid_minecraft_account.

It should now work.

Attachments

Yes, but it also does extra checking to make sure that the account entered is a paid Minecraft member.

Screenshot_2.webp
(That's not actually my Minecraft name - just random names I was using for testing)

And how i can put that on the member info in posts.
example, it's say true, show a little crepper icon. :P

I'm not sure if the $identities array is exposed in the member info. If it is, you can put it on :)

It is but it isn't an array its serialised so you would need a different mod to de-serialise the array then use the correct value! (Though this may have been changed in 1.1

It is but it isn't an array its serialised so you would need a different mod to de-serialise the array then use the correct value! (Though this may have been changed in 1.1
I noticed this yesterday and decided to edit XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread instead.

You can use the custom profile fields to add them at registration, though you won't be able to validate whether or not they have paid.

Top Bottom