Mike Edge & XFHost Highly Recommended

denisx04

I did a review for Xenique skins and showed my love for their support and skins. I didn't think I would be doing another but I was truly surprised how friendly and awesome Mike Edge & XFHost were.

- Took the time to answer ALL of my questions regarding the hosting packages.
- Ordered a package and that minute it was approved and was ready to start transferring over.
- Free and instant cpanel transfer from old host to new WITH email notifications keeping me updated.
- Fixed my avatar issue that he didn't even have to do but did out of generosity

Overall my members noticed the site being faster and I am extremely pleased, first time I am saying this about any hosting service.

My hat goes off to you Mike.

www.xfhost.net

You will not be disappointed.

I have to agree with the OP's recommendation of xFHost. Most of ya know by now I am a big fan of xFHost but I can't say enough good things about them. They have been nothing but spectacular since I have been hosting with them.

Keep up the excellent work and service Mike. (y)

On the subject of the missing finger I'm currently investigating the issue and will post an update as soon as there is one to give. I should have something new to update tomorrow until then... More waiting is required.

Top Bottom