1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mike Edge & XFHost Highly Recommended

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by denisx04, May 1, 2013.

1. denisx04

denisx04 Active Member

I did a review for Xenique skins and showed my love for their support and skins. I didn't think I would be doing another but I was truly surprised how friendly and awesome Mike Edge & XFHost were.

- Took the time to answer ALL of my questions regarding the hosting packages.
    - Ordered a package and that minute it was approved and was ready to start transferring over.
    - Free and instant cpanel transfer from old host to new WITH email notifications keeping me updated.
    - Fixed my avatar issue that he didn't even have to do but did out of generosity

Overall my members noticed the site being faster and I am extremely pleased, first time I am saying this about any hosting service.

My hat goes off to you Mike.

www.xfhost.net

You will not be disappointed.

Kim, Shelley, Ernest L. Defoe and 2 others like this.
  2. The Forum Heroes

The Forum Heroes Well-Known Member

Thank you for the very kind words! Glad your pleased with our services.

3. jmurrayhead

jmurrayhead Well-Known Member

One thing is bothering me, though...the man in your logo has 4 digits on the left hand and 5 on the right. :cautious:

Tracy Perry, Mrs.T, Shelley and 5 others like this.
  4. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

He lost one due to a "fan run wild" incident not long ago on one of the servers. :p

5. Ernest L. Defoe

Ernest L. Defoe Well-Known Member

I have to agree with the OP's recommendation of xFHost. Most of ya know by now I am a big fan of xFHost but I can't say enough good things about them. They have been nothing but spectacular since I have been hosting with them.

The Forum Heroes likes this.
  6. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

Poor chap lost one ... he thought he'd found it again, hence the happy face and Woot punch.

Turns out it was just a naked cocktail weiner on the floor, and not his finger after all :(

7. The Forum Heroes

The Forum Heroes Well-Known Member

Why must you all pick on the handicapped.. shame shame shame!

jmurrayhead and Kim like this.
  8. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Keep up the excellent work and service Mike. (y)

On the subject of the missing finger I'm currently investigating the issue and will post an update as soon as there is one to give. I should have something new to update tomorrow until then... More waiting is required.

The Forum Heroes and Kim like this.