XF 2 Migrating vB -> XF service

MHB

Hi,

I am looking for someone who can perform the full migration of my vB4 site to XF and is open to doing it soon. I know not all will be able to port over but all content, DBTech likes to XF's version, and forum structure should all be doable. I also have a custom skin to use but that is not the key need.

To be super clear, this job is for doing this live on my main URL. So you would close the vB version and move it for archiving. Install XF in the main directory and port over all the content above. Hopefully this can be done with minimal downtime.

Please reach out if interested with pricing and references.

Hi,

I am looking for someone who can perform the full migration of my vB4 site to XF and is open to doing it soon. I know not all will be able to port over but all content, DBTech likes to XF's version, and forum structure should all be doable. I also have a custom skin to use but that is not the key need.

To be super clear, this job is for doing this live on my main URL. So you would close the vB version and move it for archiving. Install XF in the main directory and port over all the content above. Hopefully this can be done with minimal downtime.

Please reach out if interested with pricing and references.
Hi,

I have sent you a private message. We can take this project and migrate your forum to XenForo with minimal downtime.

Top Bottom