MicroSupport Free [Deleted]

this is part of the commercial version but i will sort out a fix for this template over the weekend

For those of you that get this...

mnIy9PQ.png

Replace everything in

microsupport_navigation_tabs

With the following

Code:
<ul class="secondaryContent blockLinksList">
    <li><a href="{xen:link 'support/newticket'}">{xen:phrase microsupport_newticket}</a></li>
    <li><a href="{xen:link 'support/mytickets'}">{xen:phrase microsupport_mytickets}</a></li>
</ul>
<xen:if is="{$visitor.permissions.microsupport.microsupporttechnician}">
        <ul class="secondaryContent blockLinksList">
                <li><h3>{xen:phrase microsupport_administrate}</h3>
                    <li><a href="{xen:link 'support/newticket'}">{xen:phrase microsupport_newticket}</a></li>
                    <li><a href="{xen:link 'support/mytickets'}">{xen:phrase microsupport_mytickets}</a></li>
                    <li><a href="{xen:link 'support/tickets'}">{xen:phrase microsupport_administrate_ticketstodo}</a></li>
                    <li><a href="{xen:link 'support/addeditfaq'}">{xen:phrase microsupport_administrate_addfaq}</a></li>
                    <li><a href="{xen:link 'support/faqs'}">{xen:phrase microsupport_administrate_listfaq}</a></li>
                    <li><a href="{xen:link 'support/addeditpre'}">{xen:phrase microsupport_administrate_addPredefinied}</a></li>
                    <li><a href="{xen:link 'support/listpre'}">{xen:phrase microsupport_administrate_listPredefinied}</a></li>
                <li>
            </ul>
        </xen:if>

It will make it look like this...

0SreE4u.png

This add-on is SQLI vulnerable. Do not use.
This uses the xenforo filter when posting any info to the database so if you can show me this then I will get it fixed don't just say something bad about an addon till you explain what you mean

This uses the xenforo filter when posting any info to the database so if you can show me this then I will get it fixed don't just say something bad about an addon till you explain what you mean
I was only looking out for the people installing it, I'm not trying to discredit your work. Please take a look at your DB queries. Some of them are not prepared at all.

Example:
Code:
public function SaveFAQS($transfer)
    {
        $this->_getDb()->fetchRow('INSERT INTO microsupport_faq
                                      SET categoryid = '.$transfer['categoryid'].',
                                          question = "'.$transfer['faqtitle'].'",
                                          answer = "'.$transfer['answer'].'",
                                          created = '.$transfer['created'].',
                                          important = '.$transfer['important'].'');
            $lastInsertId = $this->_getDb()->lastInsertId();                        
            return $lastInsertId;
    }

Thank you for providing this free for the community. We appreciate your hard work :)

I
I was only looking out for the people installing it, I'm not trying to discredit your work. Please take a look at your DB queries. Some of them are not prepared at all.

Example:
Code:
public function SaveFAQS($transfer)
    {
        $this->_getDb()->fetchRow('INSERT INTO microsupport_faq
                                      SET categoryid = '.$transfer['categoryid'].',
                                          question = "'.$transfer['faqtitle'].'",
                                          answer = "'.$transfer['answer'].'",
                                          created = '.$transfer['created'].',
                                          important = '.$transfer['important'].'');
            $lastInsertId = $this->_getDb()->lastInsertId();                       
            return $lastInsertId;
    }

Thank you for providing this free for the community. We appreciate your hard work :)
I will get this sorted out
And thank you for bringing this to my Attention

Were can i find this download? ChangeLog and filename of the download have not be changed.

Should i just download and install it again? (Never updated XF Resources before..)

Were can i find this download? ChangeLog and filename of the download have not be changed.

Should i just download and install it again? (Never updated XF Resources before..)
you download the version thats here to download
there is no change log as all i have done is sort out the error you was getting.

I'm Still expiriencing a Parse Error while in the Admin Area, i've also discovered a bugg with the useage of "quotes" in a post.

Pm me for further Details plz

I so hate when this happens to my screen too...

I've got this error by using the ticket system. Please help??

View attachment 72836

I dont' think anyone likes a sideways screen....

On another note...

I get this error when adding to the faq

Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Servers" Support?", answer = "Server ' at line 3

Code:
Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Servers" Support?", answer = "Server ' at line 3

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
    Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 753
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchRow() in MicroSupport/Model/MicroSupport.php at line 686
    MicroSupport_Model_MicroSupport->SaveFAQS() in MicroSupport/ControllerPublic/index.php at line 2152
    MicroSupport_ControllerPublic_index->actionSaveupdatefaq() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/catchme1/public_html/index.php at line 13

Pretty much it's giving me flack for using " " in my FAQ title or Content....

Is this addon compatable with Xenforo 1.3.*?

yes it is mate

It turns out this add-on isn't compatable with Xenforo 1.3.* at all, do not install this add-on with 1.3.1 or higher, it will **** your complete xenforo installation. after i removed the addon my xenforo installation continued spamming errors, the only way to resolve that is by reinstalling xenforo itself.

Interesting. What type of errors? I don't seem to be having any issues with this. Well... except the one I posted above. lol :rolleyes::sneaky:

Top Bottom