MicroQuiz [Paid] [Deleted]

i think having staff quizzes are good but i can also add this as well.
maybe a new block at top of page to show featured quizzes
Yeah because staff quizzes can be merged into featured quizzes, since you can now display who created the quizz. On a decently big community i know some users will always try to exploit and cheat something like this to get trophies/leaderboard ranks. That's why when things are feature enough on options we can create a system suitable for our needs. :)

Just updated to latest version, and, well seem to have lost some quizzes.

Here is my Quiz list
quiz2.webp

And here is all I see in the Quiz CP
quiz1.webp

Where did the the other quizzes go?
I'm unable to find them in the cp.

i find it in ACP, try add some quiz they show after that, and seems install delete preview quiz, like i asked confirmation before

This addon does not uninstall properly, leaves the tables in your database and fragments of entries in many places of your database. It also has issues when adding images to categories because you can't remove them afterwards plus other little niggly things

Just updated to latest version, and, well seem to have lost some quizzes.

Here is my Quiz list
View attachment 84472

And here is all I see in the Quiz CP
View attachment 84473

Where did the the other quizzes go?
I'm unable to find them in the cp.
login to your admincp and activate the quizzes from there.

Hi ,
i miss the Import funktion . i have ready install but is not Possible add any Quiz xml.
will have a look at this and get fixed

need change name quiz to another, which template must edit?
all text is in the phrases

login to your admincp and activate the quizzes from there

Michael, as I have mentioned in my previous post, the Quizzes are not showing in the admincp. They appear as quizzes in the forum, but do Not appear in admincp, so i am unable to add, edit, or even remove those quizzes that aren't showing.

All I see in the cp is what i have shown in the attachments in my earlier post.

I Guess I will have to uninstall, and try again.

This addon does not uninstall properly, leaves the tables in your database and fragments of entries in many places of your database. It also has issues when adding images to categories because you can't remove them afterwards plus other little niggly things
Please add example where are this tables, for future fix and for all who own this plugin.

Just Uninstalled, and upon trying to re install, now get this in admincp

Server Error
Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry 'microquiz' for key 'PRIMARY'

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in MicroQuiz/Installer/install.php at line 161
  4. MicroQuiz_Installer_install->_installVersion5() in MicroQuiz/Installer/install.php at line 33
  5. MicroQuiz_Installer_install::install()
  6. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
  7. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  8. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 187
  9. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home2/********/public_html/admin.php at line 13

I even went in and dropped the micro quiz tables, and then tried to reinstall, and get the same error. The first upgrades all went flawlessly, but this latest update has taken a big dislike to me.

Just Uninstalled, and upon trying to re install, now get this in admincp

Server Error
Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry 'microquiz' for key 'PRIMARY'

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in MicroQuiz/Installer/install.php at line 161
  4. MicroQuiz_Installer_install->_installVersion5() in MicroQuiz/Installer/install.php at line 33
  5. MicroQuiz_Installer_install::install()
  6. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
  7. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  8. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 187
  9. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home2/********/public_html/admin.php at line 13

I even went in and dropped the micro quiz tables, and then tried to reinstall, and get the same error. The first upgrades all went flawlessly, but this latest update has taken a big dislike to me.
There are lots of little fragments left all around the database mate, the only way I found to do it was to do a search through your entire database and delete every entry of microquiz otherwise you will be left with it all in your database for ever and a day...it's not very well done

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'quizzes.active' in 'where clause' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: Unknown Account, Yesterday at 10:06 AM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/adminozona/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('\n\n S...')
#1 /home/adminozona/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '\n\n S...')
#2 /home/adminozona/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('\n\n S...')
#3 /home/adminozona/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(734): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\n\n S...', Array)
#4 /home/adminozona/public_html/library/MicroQuiz/Model/MicroQuiz.php(2532): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll('\n\n S...')
#5 /home/adminozona/public_html/library/MicroQuiz/Listener/MicroQuiz.php(8): MicroQuiz_Model_MicroQuiz->getuntakenquizzes()
#6 [internal function]: MicroQuiz_Listener_MicroQuiz::navigationTabs(Array, '')
#7 /home/adminozona/public_html/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(90): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#8 /home/adminozona/public_html/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php(492): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('navigation_tabs', Array)
#9 /home/adminozona/public_html/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php(368): XenForo_Dependencies_Public->_getNavigationContainerParams('')
#10 /home/adminozona/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(616): XenForo_Dependencies_Public->getEffectiveContainerParams(Array, Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http))
#11 /home/adminozona/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_Error), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#12 /home/adminozona/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#13 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(44) "http://dailyimagesforyou.info/image/gate.php"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(1) {
["crypt"] => string(212) "qIXdlRXYyR3cp5WatRWQqUkUSVUSQ9FUIpiQwUDN0AicvN3clN2byBFIlJ3bDBCbhVHRgkSb0hibvxGa0FEIE1UQqAiLzNWaoBXYydEIwATMzAibvVGZhJFIJRVQq4WatRWQqE0LOpiN4gHIQhFIzd3bk5WaXpCOmJGMmVjZ3MDMmZDMmNTNiZWO4MjZxITY2MDMkBzYkRmM3EmNxQTM"
}
}

There are lots of little fragments left all around the database mate, the only way I found to do it was to do a search through your entire database and delete every entry of microquiz otherwise you will be left with it all in your database for ever and a day...it's not very well done
can this found in myadminphp and delete it??

ErrorException: Undefined variable: info - library/MicroQuiz/ControllerPublic/index.php:1030
Generated By: AdminZona, Yesterday at 10:19 AM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/adminozona/public_html/library/MicroQuiz/ControllerPublic/index.php(1030): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined varia...', '/home/adminozon...', 1030, Array)
#1 /home/adminozona/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): MicroQuiz_ControllerPublic_index->actionDoaddquiz()
#2 /home/adminozona/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 /home/adminozona/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(49) "http://adminzona.pw/index.php?microquiz/doaddquiz"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["microquiz/doaddquiz"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(17) {
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["id"] => string(0) ""
["oldimage"] => string(0) ""
["title"] => string(5) "Sport"
["parentid"] => string(1) "0"
["message_html"] => string(24) "<p>Sportski kviz<br></p>"
["_xfRelativeResolver"] => string(47) "http://adminzona.pw/index.php?microquiz/addquiz"
["dateadded"] => string(10) "2014-09-20"
["expirydate"] => string(10) "2014-09-27"
["maxtime"] => string(0) ""
["maxquestions"] => string(0) ""
["canviewq"] => string(1) "0"
["takelimit"] => string(2) "10"
["save"] => string(9) "Save Quiz"
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(28) "/index.php?microquiz/addquiz"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}