MicroQuiz [Paid] [Deleted]

Micheal updated MicroQuiz with a new update entry:

MicroQuiz Bug Fix

Have uploaded new files to the latest version.
Just download the latest version that you downloaded before as there has been new file updates to this version.

These include
Fix for removing categories from the admincp as it was not removing the quizzes within the category ( now does )

Fix error that was showing on leaderboar

Just download the files and upload to your forum root no upgrade needed as its only file changes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

when click to leaderborad show this error

Server Error
Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in MicroQuiz/Model/MicroQuiz.php at line 2108
  2. MicroQuiz_Model_MicroQuiz->showLeaderBoardResults() in MicroQuiz/ControllerPublic/index.php at line 665
  3. MicroQuiz_ControllerPublic_index->actionLeaderboard() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  4. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  5. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/adminozona/public_html/index.php at line 13

Some suggestions would be, a more clean visual to both list and normal quiz, so it's more compatible with other styles,.
Take Quizz should be some bigger button, more visible, i missed it the first time.
You could add the Timer side of the question as there is empty space there to be used.
One option to force the quiz to be only taken once, as users can create quiz, there should be something featured and user-created quizzes not count to the global leaderboard, so we can have both official (site-staff created) and user-made quizzes.
Option to not allow user to see the Answers, nice if the quiz can be repeated.

a more clean visual to both list and normal quiz, so it's more compatible with other styles,.
This uses the xf format for listing items like the forum home page

Take Quizz should be some bigger button, more visible, i missed it the first time.
this can be done no problem will sort out

One option to force the quiz to be only taken once,
this is something that i will be adding.

(site-staff created) and user-made quizzes.
This is another thing i was thinking on and putting a tab menu so you can view staff or user quizzes

Option to not allow user to see the Answers, nice if the quiz can be repeated.
This is also something i will be adding this will be a per-quiz option when making a quiz

I have a use case for a quiz that has subcategories with question pools. Each quiz section has a limit on the number of actual questions from that pool that the quiz taker will see. The question displayed from each categories' pool is random. The score of the quiz is the correct number of answers from all subcategories.

Is something like this supported?

FYI the "General Knowledge Quiz" is actually "Difficult Trivial Pursuit questions about the UK"

upload_2014-9-15_22-22-57.webp
7/20 ?
I never get less than 80% !!

working as quickly as i can to get a new version out there with all bug fixes.
so please bear with me ;)

have just installed the new version to my site so please take a look at the new tabs on main page.
Also you will see that you cannot view the answers after taking a quiz or in the my results page but some you can.

have just installed the new version to my site so please take a look at the new tabs on main page.
Also you will see that you cannot view the answers after taking a quiz or in the my results page but some you can.
when will be available to download??

Quick question Mike...

When a member adds a quiz, does it show the members name? It would be nice if it did...

Micheal updated MicroQuiz with a new update entry:

MicroQuiz Version 1.0.2

Template Changes

microquiz_add_quiz
microquiz_myquizzes
microquiz_index

Database Change

Added (isstaff, canviewq) to the quiz table.

Quiz Options

Staff Usergroups

File Changes

library\MicroQuiz\ControllerPublic\index.php
library\MicroQuiz\ControllerAdmin\MicroQuiz.php
library\MicroQuiz\Model\MicroQuiz.php
library\MicroQuiz\DataWriter\MicroQuiz\Categories.php

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom