MicroQuiz [Paid] [Deleted]

Great add-on Mike, I will be getting this for my 'social' community.

A question and some feedback...

• I can only pay by Paypal, is that ok?
  • I spotted an empty box in the football quiz. Maybe remove the radio button from blank answers?
quiz1.webp
  • What does the 'Rank' relate to at the end of the quiz? I am 3rd on the leader board.
quiz2.webp quiz3.webp
  • What does the 'Statistic's' bar graph relate to? Is there a space to add a description?
quiz4.webp
  • Any way to make the clock, maybe, half its size?
quiz5.webp
  • There is some serious sidebar over-lapping going on...
quiz7.webp
  • There are a number of spelling oopsies. I take it the phrases are easily accessible and editable?
  • Also, as I mentioned in the other thread, the ability for members to create quizzes would be a great addition.

:)

Last edited:
I can only pay by Paypal, is that ok?

paypal is fine yes

• I spotted an empty box in the football quiz. Maybe remove the radio button from blank answers?

This is being sorted out as i see this too

What does the 'Rank' relate to at the end of the quiz? I am 3rd on the leader board.
the rank at the end of a quiz is your quiz rank nothing to do with the leaderboard

What does the 'Statistic's' bar graph relate to? Is there a space to add a description?
The stats bar show the stats of whats been answers % wize
Looking into this as i have seen an error with it

Any way to make the clock, maybe, half its size?
Edit the timer_dark.css template

There is some serious sidebar over-lapping going on..
The timer is on top all the time you are playing the quiz so you should not need the sidebar

• There are a number of spelling oopsies. I take it the phrases are easily accessible and editable?
  • Also, as I mentioned in the other thread, the ability for members to create quizzes would be a great addition.
Fully phrased so yes

Working on next release to let users add quizzes

@Micheal great addon thank you. But I have some suggestion.

For examle,
can you add a quiz log. I made quiz there is some false answers but I cant see which is the false and which is the correct ??
Can you seperate made and unmade quizes. If ı made a quiz I may see a warning or caution..

@Micheal great addon thank you. But I have some suggestion.

For examle,
can you add a quiz log. I made quiz there is some false answers but I cant see which is the false and which is the correct ??
Can you seperate made and unmade quizes. If ı made a quiz I may see a warning or caution..
you have to make sure there are no empty spaces in your answers at the start and end of the answers.

you have to make sure there are no empty spaces in your answers at the start and end of the answers.

I am sure there isnt any empty answer. I saw statytisc about my quiz. For example written 5 answer is false but I couldnt see which answers are false?

We see below statistics after the quiz. But I dont know which answers are false and what is the correct answer for this questions ??? Can you make a quiz log or another thing for this??

aaa.webp

Last edited:
We see below statistics after the quiz. But I dont know which answers are false and what is the correct answer for this questions ??? Can you make a quiz log or another thing for this??
What happens if you click on "Show Answers"?

Last edited:
Hey is it possible to have a bb code that shows the quiz in a thread.. or imports it into a thread? so people can use it inside the thread?

Problem.. when your quiz has a picture.. you cant see the answers.. another thing.. is.. at the end of the quiz.. it would be nice to see a list of people who took that quiz and show where you are ranked.. not just the number.. also.. i want to see which questions i got wrong

Would it be possible for the 'Alert flag' to count down as you complete quizzes? I have completed 2 quizzes on the demo site but the flag counter has remained at 9. It is more important to show the number of quizzes that you haven't completed (similar to read alerts), rather than the overall amount available, as it is now.

quiz.webp

Sorry Mike but I still don't understand this 'Rank' thing...

I have just completed a quiz and was shown that I have Rank 31.

rank.webp

As that quiz has only been attempted 3 times in total, and I am ranked #2 in the Leader Board, I can't see what this Rank 31 relates to?

rank2.webp

If I'm confused by it, my members will be totally in the dark.

Purchased. Couple Questions.
  • Can you turn off the emails?
  • [strikethrough]I don't see where to import quizzes.[/strikethrough] - Never mind. I figured this one out. I hadn't set all the folders to 777. Once you make a quiz you are given the ability to do the import. Not spelled out the best, but I are smartt.
  • Can you turn off the Alerts or have them only count untaken quizzes?

Last edited:
is there categorie feature in this addon?

I think there is a bug in message list section. When ı translate to Turkish this section I am taking below error..

Server Error Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect string value: '\xC4\xB1lm\xC4\xB1...' for column 'title' at row 1 Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297 Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479 Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 632 Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->update() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1640 XenForo_DataWriter->_update() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1609 XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1405 XenForo_DataWriter->save() in MicroQuiz/ControllerAdmin/MicroQuiz.php at line 60 MicroQuiz_ControllerAdmin_MicroQuiz->actionSavemessage() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347 XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134 XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx at line 13

Top Bottom