MicroDownloads [Deleted]

Micheal

Micheal submitted a new resource:

MicroDownloads (version 1.0.1) - Downloads Manager

Hi all

Here we go are first free app for you xenforo owners.

This is a simple downloads manager where your users will be able to upload files and let other members download them.
When a user adds a file to your downloads manager they will need to choose the usergroup that can download this file.
Admins are automaticly added to this and the other usergroup will be added,
so admins and the other usergroup...

Read more about this resource...

downloads_viewdownload-png.32994

I like the comments.
Great job.

I'd like a new download and new comments to show up in What's new. I guess the easiest way to do that is to have a new download create a discussion thread.

As an adjunct to Download categories, you might ask for XenTag to support your content type. I know they did one for XenCarta 's content type.

I like the comments.
Great job.

I'd like a new download and new comments to show up in What's new. I guess the easiest way to do that is to have a new download create a discussion thread.

As an adjunct to Download categories, you might ask for XenTag to support your content type. I know they did one for XenCarta 's content type.

Hi there m8

Im so glad you like this little add-on.

I will be making a commercial version of this if its a big hit.
The price for the commercial version will only be $15 or there abouts but no more.

I think something like this should have been made along time ago and its not till one of me members said to make a downloads manager that it started.

This is only the first version of this and there will be more added to it in time,
just wanted to get it out to you all and see what you all think of it.

Thanks again for kind words.

Hi Micheal
Nice that you have finished the first version. Playtime for me ;)

I will be making more changes to this in time and will let you all know when the next release will be.

The problem we have when you have the same product for free and commercial is that the versions will not meet.
So when i make the commercial version it will be a diffarent product name and i will add a importer to import the files you already have to the new commercial version.

This way i can still add new functions to the free version and the commercial versions.

i know why this is happening to you

i bet you have this option active

Use Full Friendly URLs

if so this is why

I will sort this out and get a new update at within the next few days as templates and files need to be changed.

For now you could turn off the Use Full Friendly URLs

i know why this is happening to you

i bet you have this option active

Use Full Friendly URLs

if so this is why

I will sort this out and get a new update at within the next few days as templates and files need to be changed.

For now you could turn off the Use Full Friendly URLs

yes that is why, if i add that index.php? to my URL it loads up

what file are you uploading and are you uploading this file as an image when it should be uploaded as a file.

Micheal updated MicroDownloads with a new update entry:

Bug fix for friendly urls

This is a bug fix for the Use Full Friendly URLs

To upgrade please follow these steps.

1. Close the downloads manager
  2. rename the folder microdownloads to mcdownloads
  3. in microdownloads settings change the upload path to /home/***username***/public_html/***FORUM***/mcdownloads/downloads/
  4. import the new product xml file.
  5. goto downloads manager settings and activate your downloads.
  6. Test this out and let me know if you have any other problems.
Please Please follow...

Read the rest of this update entry...

check in admin list files as i think i made it so that all files added had to be approved

the friendly URLs now work with the update

and the file i added i did manually through admin panel so it should show.

i also get this now, i think this needs to be changed to "mcdownloads" also

WfaD

Top Bottom