MicroDownloads Commercial [Paid] [Deleted]

Do you plan any auto-Image funcion? So that no Image Upload is neccesary, a thumbnail from the uploaded file will be generated. This ist also possible for PDF Files etc.

And if not, a default Filetype Icon would be great.
you cannot make an image if its a zip file so there would be no need for this.
But you can change the no image file to what you want to use.

You will find this image in this folder
mcdownloads/images/nophoto.gif

you cannot make an image if its a zip file so there would be no need for this.
But you can change the no image file to what you want to use.

You will find this image in this folder
mcdownloads/images/nophoto.gif

Thanks.
Can I specific an URL for download button? (Like an URL goto App store or Direct Download Link).
Or Can I have a multiple download source? Direct and mirror url (s)?

Thanks.
Can I specific an URL for download button? (Like an URL goto App store or Direct Download Link).
Or Can I have a multiple download source? Direct and mirror url (s)?

yes to this question but you cannot add mirror urls but you could add these to the description if you wanted.

Would be great to link the thread content edition with the file description area edition and vice & versa.

Would be great to link the thread content edition with the file description area edition and vice & versa.

so if you change the thread description it would change the description within the downloads system.
if thats what you mean then ill look into this as it must be possible to do.

that's correct Mike, and if you change download system description it would change the thread as well.
would be a nice feature

How do I change the text on the right side bar saying important information - what phase do I search for?

to change the text for this are as follows

microdownloads_information
microdownloads_info_testa
microdownloads_info_testb

Can you tell me when the fixed version will be released ?

the phrases will be added to this in the next release so that when you change these on the viewing of a product they will also be changed when in thread view for that downloads as well.

How do I change the text on the right side bar saying important information - what phase do I search for?​
to change the text for this are as follows

microdownloads_information
microdownloads_info_testa
microdownloads_info_testb

Thanks worked perfectly :)

if you have version 1.1.6 installed then that is the latest version at the moment.

When upgrading if you have changed the template then it will not upgrade these till you revert them back then upgrade.
What ever phrases you have changed will not be changed they will stay with what you have changed them to.

Just a quick question when viewing members on line it comes up with viewing unknown - is this possible to say which page they are viewing?

Top Bottom