MicroClassifieds [Paid] [Deleted]

Micheal updated MicroClassifieds with a new update entry:

MicroClassifieds Version 1.0.6 ( Update Release )

Have fixed a bug that was reported about the price changing from 2000 to 2 when saving.
This would only happen on editing a product but this has now been fixed.

Files updated
library\MicroClassifieds\ControllerPublic\index.php
library\MicroClassifieds\Model\MicroClassifieds.php

Download the new files that have been uploaded
MicroClassifieds Version 1.0.6
To make the changes just upload these two files or upload the new files that you have downloaded

Read the rest of this update entry...

I get this error when i install it:
Server Error
Mysqli prepare error: Table 'rahstyl1_xenforro.microcart_active' doesn't exist

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 753
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchRow() in MicroClassifieds/Model/extrainfo.php at line 11
  6. MicroClassifieds_Model_extrainfo->getLicenseInfo() in MicroClassifieds/ControllerPublic/index.php at line 20
  7. MicroClassifieds_ControllerPublic_index->checklicesne() in MicroClassifieds/ControllerPublic/index.php at line 71
  8. MicroClassifieds_ControllerPublic_index->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/rahstyl1/public_html/forum/index.php at line 13

I try to install again and i get this duplicate error.. I cannot find.. what to delete... do you have skype so u can figure this out for me please?

Server Error
Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry 'microclassifieds' for key 'PRIMARY'

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in MicroClassifieds/Installer/install.php at line 161
  4. MicroClassifieds_Installer_install->_installVersion1() in MicroClassifieds/Installer/install.php at line 33
  5. MicroClassifieds_Installer_install::install()
  6. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
  7. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in Waindigo/InstallUpgrade/Extend/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 86
  8. Waindigo_InstallUpgrade_Extend_XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  9. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in Waindigo/InstallUpgrade/Extend/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 64
  10. Waindigo_InstallUpgrade_Extend_XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 187
  11. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in Waindigo/InstallUpgrade/Extend/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 104
  12. Waindigo_InstallUpgrade_Extend_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  13. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  14. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/rahstyl1/public_html/forum/admin.php at line 13

RAHSTYLES i have replied to you other posts but please you dont have to post it every where i do see your posts and i can sort this out for you.
This error only came about coz of the new license system iv added this has now been fixed on my site and all install files are now working but where you have tried to install
its made this error.
but without you trying i would not have found this error that was wrong with the license system.

Please read the message on my site i sent you and ill sort this out.

i love this addon but want to suggest a few enhancements, apologies if they have already been raised.

1. Descriptive text for categories as well as category name field
2. seo urls i.e. if i create a category called "cars for sale" then the url contains that term i.e. mysite.com/classifieds/cars-for-sale/ instead of just a number as is at present i.e. mysite.com/classifieds/1

i love this addon but want to suggest a few enhancements, apologies if they have already been raised.

1. Descriptive text for categories as well as category name field
2. seo urls i.e. if i create a category called "cars for sale" then the url contains that term i.e. mysite.com/classifieds/cars-for-sale/ instead of just a number as is at present i.e. mysite.com/classifieds/1
will sort this out soon

sorry will upload the files tonight have been so busy
I'll be honest, at this point I would like a refund. The product has never worked properly. I've run and used forums and add on products for almost 7 years at this point and this is the first time I have ever had something like this not work.

Top Bottom