MicroClassifieds [Paid] [Deleted]

you need to change the settings for these
Max Photo Width 1920 ( on dev site have this set high and have no problems with it. )
Max Photo Height 1080

see if that helps

Max Photo Width 1920
Max Photo Height 1080

I've checked these settings, but that really doesn't improve the quality of the preset-images...
Uploading images as thumbnails in Threads, with the build in Xenforo routines, lets look those thumbnails much sharper.

Hi,
When I post new item, expiration days: 7, after posting, It become expired.
Headache issue.
Please support me to fix.

Thanks,
Ngan.

Hi Mr Mike,
I upgraded to the latest version "MicroClassifieds 1.0.5". Issue still exists.
Other issues:
I set "MicroClassifieds Permissions" to "Not Set (No)" for usergroup "registered" but I checked with registered user account:
- /index.php?Classifieds/ --> can not access --> OK
- /index.php?Classifieds/whatsnew --> can access --> NOK
- /index.php?Classifieds/myaccount --> can access --> NOK.
Please support me to fix them.

Thanks,
Ngan.
Hi Mr Mike,
These issues still exist.

Brs,
Ngan.

I just installed the most current update and it is still expiring prematurely. If you can not resolve the problems with this addon I would like a refund.

have uploaded a new files for this problem please download the files and upload the files.
please let me know if this has fixed the problem then i will post what had happened.

I just installed the most current update and it is still expiring prematurely. If you can not resolve the problems with this addon I would like a refund.
what have you set this to in the usergroup setting

Auto remove Ads after ... days:

cannot be set to unlimited that's where you are getting the wrong expiry date from this has to be set.

cannot be set to unlimited that's where you are getting the wrong expiry date from this has to be set.
In that case you should remove that as an option in the user permissions.

Screen Shot 2014-07-16 at 1.30.39 PM.webp

I'll change it and give it a try.

In that case you should remove that as an option in the user permissions.

View attachment 78016

I'll change it and give it a try.
its there as an option for different user-groups you can set when they will be removed.
so your free users would have theirs removed quicker than other groups that may have to pay to have them there for longer before they are auto removed and deleted.

So this is there to mainly free up your database from ads that are no longer active

Top Bottom