• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

metro - new style coming soon

Now i am so spoilt for choices. Hope this will work well with XenPorta. I don't know if you are looking for feedback but i have got one for you :)

Those tabs like Edit, Report, Like, Comment etc are highlighted more than necessary with bright blue colors which takes the attention away from the post contents. I guess it'd be better if you can choose a subtle color and focus on the contents. Even the links posted should be in a more subtle color i believe but these are just my opinions :)
xen.webp

Now i am so spoilt for choices. Hope this will work well with XenPorta. I don't know if you are looking for feedback but i have got one for you :)

Those tabs like Edit, Report, Like, Comment etc are highlighted more than necessary with bright blue colors which takes the attention away from the post contents. I guess it'd be better if you can choose a subtle color and focus on the contents. Even the links posted should be in a more subtle color i believe but these are just my opinions :)
View attachment 18276
Agreed about buttons. I'll test it with XenPorta.

View attachment 18276
I suppose it's working :)

screenshot.webp

Only 1 template changed (EWRporta_Navtabs -> cut padding from the tab)

Top Bottom