XF 1.4 messed up, need help

Echelon

anybody knows how to fix this error?

at this moment i can not translate any phrases anymore because it does not show my phrases

help.webp

Does the file health check show any invalid files and/or do you have any add-ons installed?

Liam

EDIT: Looks like that addon dropdown is being provided by an add-on... Disable it (it has an issue) and/or any template mods associated with it.

Does the file health check show any invalid files and/or do you have any add-ons installed?

Liam

EDIT: Looks like that addon dropdown is being provided by an add-on... Disable it (it has an issue) and/or any template mods associated with it.

no. it has to do with this thread.....https://xenforo.com/community/threads/lightweight-responsive-svg-social-sharing-buttons.78316/

there it says that you need to make a template......instead i have made a addon....seems like in my stupidity.....i deleted the addon but now i cannot translate again

It looks to me like an Addon that allowed you to filter phrases based on addon has been changed so that the relevant code is no longer there to list the add-ons.

Ok. Figured it out. @Waindigo suggested that is was due to the addon installer from chris D. I deinstalled this addon and installed it again....now it works fine again......except....now i have to manually add all the url's again for updating addons......got 79 addons so this will be fun ;-)

Ok. Figured it out. @Waindigo suggested that is was due to the addon installer from chris D. I deinstalled this addon and installed it again....now it works fine again......except....now i have to manually add all the url's again for updating addons......got 79 addons so this will be fun ;-)
Should be able to just re-enable Chris's add-on after the add-on has installed.

Top Bottom