XF 1.1 Messed up my site, any thoughts?

Hi Guys, i was trying to install the tapatalk plugin and it was being a pain so i deleted the files to start again, now i'm getting these errors, any advice on how to rectify would be hugely appreciated :-) I've no idea what i've done wrong as I only removed the files from the server that i had put on there from tapatalk.

Warning: require(/home/madabout/public_html/community/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/madabout/public_html/community/index.php on line 6

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/madabout/public_html/community/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/madabout/public_html/community/index.php on line 6

Hmm. I found that error message in the code. It doesn't appear to tell you which files have errors.

I would re-upload the original files again for good measure. Just don't overwrite data, internal_data, or library/config.php.

so re upload all the xenforo files, as in the whole zip file i've pulled down? How do I avoid overwriting those three files? Just copy them off and then put them back?

It depends on your FTP client. You want to overwrite the individual files when you upload but not replace entire directories. Different clients have different names for this. You want a "merge overwrite" not a "replace overwrite".

I posted a detailed guide using Filezilla:

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/upgrade-guide.381/

Top Bottom