Message Title Enhancement

Message Title Enhancement v1

No permission to download
Could somebody create a Image with this Color: #19589c for me? :love: I want it in a blue Color, not the default red.

Could somebody create a Image with this Color: #19589c for me? :love: I want it in a blue Color, not the default red.
Just change the CSS
Code:
background-color: #891010 !important;
to say

Code:
background-color: #19589c !important;
instead

uhhhhhhh very cool, tought i need a Image for that. Thx Azhria Lilu. :love:
The image in the resource is, if I recall right, just a transparent gradient. So you can use the background colour as whatever you want... don't forget to change the border colours to match as well.

Not working. Do i need to do any changes here too ?

Code:
background: url("@imagePath/xenforo/gradients/threadview-bg.png") repeat-x scroll bottom #f0f7fc !important;

Without seeing the site, I couldn't say for sure. You shouldn't have to change that line if you have the image in the correct place.

Its showing like this :(

cMZeZJc.png

And this is the code i am using

Code:
/* THREAD VIEW TITLE BAR ENHANCEMENTS */
.thread_view .titleBar {
    border: 1px solid #5b0b0b;
    border-radius: 5px;
    background: url("@imagePath/xenforo/gradients/threadview-bg.png") repeat-x scroll bottom #f0f7fc !important;
    background-color: #B8860B !important;
    margin:0px auto;
    text-align: left;
    padding: 10px 10px;
    box-shadow: 0 0 1px #ffffff inset;
}
.thread_view .titleBar  #pageDescription , .thread_view .titleBar p{
    color: #8A2BE2;
}
.thread_view .titleBar #pageDescription a{
  color: #A52A2A;
  font-weight: bold;
}
.thread_view .titleBar h1 {
  color: #F0FFFF;
  text-shadow: 1 1 1 transparent, 1px 1px 1px #006400 !important;
}

Doesn't look like it's picking up the image, but again without seeing the site it's hard to say for sure if something else is stopping it from working.

cMZeZJc.png

Code:
.thread_view .titleBar {
}
}
}
}

Provide a link to your forum, specifically to the page where your having this issue, so the person that is trying to help you, can debug the issue. At a glance it looks like the image is not being picked up, so ensure that you have placed the image in the correct styles folder if your using multiple styles and also added the css in the correct styles extra.css template. Provide a link to the forum if none of the above work out since it's next to impossible for the person trying to help to isolate the issue. *wonders why background-color is present* o_O

cMZeZJc.png

Code:
.thread_view .titleBar {
}
}
}
}

Just recieved your message.

Your issue is that the css is incorrect and pointing to the wrong folder.

Change the following

Code:
.thread_view .titleBar {
background: url("styles/default/xenforo/gradients/threadview-bg.png") repeat-x scroll center bottom #b8860b !important;

And replace it with the css below

Code:
.thread_view .titleBar {
background: url("@imagePath/xenforo/gradients/threadview-bg.png") repeat-x scroll center bottom #b8860b !important;

Untitled-2.webp

Nope . Nothing changes. I already mentioned few post back what code i am using. Pls check and help.

Hey,

Did you find any solution ?

Thanks.

I've given you the solution. I don't know why this would not work for you. Ensure you haven't made any typos in your extra css template. Also check for missing ; { and also that you've added the correct css in the correct styles EXTRA.CSS template. Other than that I'm not sure what else to suggest. Also make sure you haven't got duplicate entries of the css that may be overriding the fix in your extra.css template.

Looks like a path issue, again. Ensure you've uploaded the image to the correct styles gradient folder and added the css into the custom styles extra.css template.

Yes i did all that.. Am i suppsed to upload it in the defualt xenforo style gradiants or the style im using on the forum gradiants?

and what would the link be that i put the path in?

Yes i did all that.. Am i suppsed to upload it in the defualt xenforo style gradiants or the style im using on the forum gradiants?

and what would the link be that i put the path in?

I haven't used any of audentio's styles so not sure what the path is. Likely, you would be uploading the image to the style your using/custom style gradients folder.

Top Bottom