XF 1.3 Message Receive Permission

mbt131

I disable message receive for unregistered and unconfirmed user.But these users still can receive private messages.(such as waiting email and admin confirmation)

Users with the "bypass user privacy" permission can start conversations with users that don't have the receive conversations permission. (Also note that the permission does not apply to existing conversations; they can always reply to those.)

No @Mike .I can still send private messages peope who don't have receive converstions psermission.I have not bypass user privacy. But these people are waiting email vertification in registered user group.I disable have receive converstions permission for unregistered unconfirmed users.

BTW I want to give an advice ; waiting confirmations users should be in uncorfirmed user group at first not registered.

Oh actually, that's a fair point - they are considered registered so people "see" those permissions. Unfortunately there isn't a way to prevent what you want at this point without modifying the code.

Top Bottom