Fixed .menu-linkRow:focus:focus border-left-color cannot be overridden

jr777

I'm tweaking the colors of the default 2.0 style, and the left border in dropdown menus reverts to blue when an option is clicked on. I've been through the entire settings, and there's no blue left anywhere. Perhaps I just missed it somewhere, so if someone could tell me whether I'm just being dense again or if this is something that will fix itself when the official 2.0 rolls out.

The property which controls generally any "feature border" is called borderColorFeature. It's used in quite a few places; menu items, block links, top border of menus, the top border of the editor etc.

The property which controls generally any "feature border" is called borderColorFeature. It's used in quite a few places; menu items, block links, top border of menus, the top border of the editor etc.

That color is set to khaki in my style. It's just when you click on the dropdown item that it flashes light blue.

Fixed now - I had specified 'Highlight' as the border-left colour, in order to simulate the colour that is used when tabbing between controls in keyboard-input mode, but in hindsight, the regular feature border colour is a better option.

Fixed now - I had specified 'Highlight' as the border-left colour, in order to simulate the colour that is used when tabbing between controls in keyboard-input mode, but in hindsight, the regular feature border colour is a better option.

Thanks! I'm really loving 2.0, you've really outdone yourself this time. My only request would be to add an option to make ads automatically rotate in the same position, as well as add an option to make them expire after a certain period of time.

Top Bottom