memcached errors

Sonnie

We are getting these errors with memcached.... Knownhost support says we have all the required extensions installed and present... PHP 7.3

Code:
[13-Jun-2019 05:42:34 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'LogicException' with message 'Cannot load Memcached cache provider without Memcached' in /home/audiovideo/public_html/src/XF/CacheFactory.php:157
Stack trace:
#0 /home/*/public_html/src/XF/CacheFactory.php(79): XF\CacheFactory->createMemcachedCache(Array)
#1 /home/*/public_html/src/XF/CacheFactory.php(34): XF\CacheFactory->instantiate('Memcached', Array)
#2 /home/*/public_html/src/XF/App.php(632): XF\CacheFactory->create('Memcached', Array)
#3 /home/*/public_html/src/XF/Container.php(228): XF\App->XF\{closure}('', Array, Object(XF\Container))
#4 /home/*/public_html/src/XF/App.php(2342): XF\Container->create('cache', '')
#5 /home/*/public_html/src/XF/App.php(659): XF\App->cache('registry')
#6 /home/*/public_html/src/XF/Container.php(28): XF\App->XF\{closure}(Object(XF\Container))
#7 /home/*/public_html/src/XF/App.php(1643): XF\Container->offsetGet('registry')
#8 /home/*/public_html/src/XF/Container.php(28): XF\ in /home/audiovideo/public_html/src/XF/CacheFactory.php on line 157
[13-Jun-2019 05:42:37 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'LogicException' with message 'Cannot load Memcached cache provider without Memcached' in /home/audiovideo/public_html/src/XF/CacheFactory.php:157
Stack trace:
#0 /home/*/public_html/src/XF/CacheFactory.php(79): XF\CacheFactory->createMemcachedCache(Array)
#1 /home/*/public_html/src/XF/CacheFactory.php(34): XF\CacheFactory->instantiate('Memcached', Array)
#2 /home/*/public_html/src/XF/App.php(632): XF\CacheFactory->create('Memcached', Array)
#3 /home/*/public_html/src/XF/Container.php(228): XF\App->XF\{closure}('', Array, Object(XF\Container))
#4 /home/*/public_html/src/XF/App.php(2342): XF\Container->create('cache', '')
#5 /home/*/public_html/src/XF/App.php(659): XF\App->cache('registry')
#6 /home/*/public_html/src/XF/Container.php(28): XF\App->XF\{closure}(Object(XF\Container))
#7 /home/*/public_html/src/XF/App.php(1643): XF\Container->offsetGet('registry')
#8 /home/*/public_html/src/XF/Container.php(28): XF\ in /home/audiovideo/public_html/src/XF/CacheFactory.php on line 157
[13-Jun-2019 05:42:38 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'LogicException' with message 'Cannot load Memcached cache provider without Memcached' in /home/audiovideo/public_html/src/XF/CacheFactory.php:157
/src/XF/CacheFactory.php on line 157

Hi Jonathan...

Ticket number 1005558

It's really not that big of a deal on our end anymore, as I have (and a few others) convinced myself that caching is not something we want to keep... thus I had you guys remove it from the server.

Regards,
Sonnie

Hi Jonathan...

Ticket number 1005558

It's really not that big of a deal on our end anymore, as I have (and a few others) convinced myself that caching is not something we want to keep... thus I had you guys remove it from the server.

Regards,
Sonnie

I updated your ticket. Caching is definitely recommended. Just let me know in the ticket if you want me to get it straightened out for you.

Top Bottom