******* - Members Pagination by Alphabetical [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brivium

******* submitted a new resource:

******* - Members Pagination by Alphabetical - Adds a list of alphabetical links to jump to the the page showing members starting with that letter.

INFORMATION:
This addon adds a list of alphabetical links to jump straight to the the page showing members starting with that letter.

INSTALLATION:
- Upload contents of Upload folder to root directory, overwriting any existing files.
- Install XML\addon-*******_MembersPagination.xml file.

DONATION:
If you appreciate this and want to help us, please consider to contribute to its development with a donation....

Read more about this resource...

I'm curious though why you noted there was a "visible branding"... since I can't see it on the pages ... Works as intended. Thank you.

Hey @*******, 2 things that I would like to see change on this addon (which I really like, BTW)

1) It seems to only work on the "notable members" tabs, and if you have a lot of members, you can only see the first 20 of any alpha you choose. Should be able to see them all, but is this a XF core limitation or can this be tweaked by the addon?

2) I would like to be able to see all members (Registered members) sorted by alpha, and again, not limited to the first 20 like under the Notable Members tabs.

Well drrr I just now realized that the "registered members" list is already alpha sorted....but it would still be really sweet if you could jump to the letter in the alphabet that you are interested in. I have 89 pages of members and if I want to look for one that starts with a "P" I have to jump page by page. If you could search for a member by a string, it wouldn't be an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom